Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

I actually do have a hint of sympathy for Carroll like. His lifestyle though has to be a contributing factor so in a way he's brought this onto himself...[/brutality]

If you think of some of the things he's been in bother for and the money he's on your sympathy will rapidly evaporate.

Like when you express sympathy for Pardew for getting paid almost a million quid a year to play 3 defensive midfielders at home (and still lose 6-0)?

Regardless of his history here,I'd fucking love him to be tearing it up as England's No9.

Seeing how Lambert has slotted straight in there's still hope yet.

Fed up of these bullshit pissweak forwards like Wellbeck,Defoe,Sturridge etc.

Get some solid strength up top and let us be a mental and physical worry to International CB's yet again.

Regardless of his history here,I'd f***ing love him to be tearing it up as England's No9.

Get some solid strength up top and let us be a mental and physical worry to International CB's yet again.

The same Sturridge who has 16 goals and 6 assists in 21 games for Liverpool?

Carroll can only dream of numbers like that :lol:

Regardless of his history here,I'd f***ing love him to be tearing it up as England's No9.

He probably couldn't find those numbers on a calculator, the daft cunt  :lol:

I know.That's why it's more of a dream than a belief.

Don't get me wrong,Sturridge is a quality player. He has yet to prove it at International level though.

I'd just prefer an old fashioned England CF that was what I was trying to say. Carroll is,along with Lambert. The rest aren't in that respect.

I always had a wish Newcastle had signed Dean Ashton in his prime too. It would of worked out for both of us imo.....

Don't get me wrong,Sturridge is a quality player. He has yet to prove it at International level though.

I'd just prefer an old fashioned England CF that was what I was trying to say. Carroll is,along with Lambert. The rest aren't in that respect.

I always had a wish Newcastle had signed Dean Ashton in his prime too. It would of worked out for both of us imo.....

OK that's fair enough. :thup:

So, what's holding Sturridge back, again? His numbers are insane, people need to stop living in the past and mould their attacks around quick players like him, not the "old English centre forward" archetype which hasn't been filled since Big Al retired at the top. Even he had to change his game quite a bit to stay relevant at the top.

Regardless of his history here,I'd fucking love him to be tearing it up as England's No9.

Stuart Pearce is that you?

This is the reason why old school fans are still hankering after Kevin Nolan while Liverpool, Man U, Spurs etc wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Just watch the sides that do well, and stop and think why don't they look for 6ft+ giants in all areas of the pitch? Think. Think hard.