Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Thing about whether Carroll wanted to go or not, I see it like this;

He would have stayed but was encouraged to go, so he left. "Forced" is the wrong word as he could have stayed if he wanted to, but its not like he forced the deal through. As always the truth is somewhere in the middle of what both sides say...

worth 12m + addons.(they can be found down bigg market on a friday)

Worlds best header of the ball.

Would prefer him to cisse, who has been found out now.

Cisse hasn't been found out, Pardew has. The lad needs support. He still has it if given the chances

As some others have said, Pardew is here to stay unfortunately and if he's going to insist on playing shit long ball football it might as well be effective so I would welcome him back here IF he stays somewhat clear of injury, which he probably won't.

:smitten: Melo.

When did he go back to Baltimore?

I'd be excited and pleased with getting Carroll back at a cut price, but fifteen million is a ridiculous amount of money for a player that has been just average for two seasons. At the moment, it just doesn't represent value for money. I mean if you just compare him to someone like Aubameyang, who has been in the form of his life over the last two seasons, he'll cost more despite seeming to be a more risky investment. I wouldn't mind NUFC bringing in some good talent with experience in this league, but that shouldn't mean paying exorbitant fees and wages for uncertain and somehwat injury-prone prospects. Everton and West Brom have managed to bring in good British talent on a budget.

worth 12m + addons.(they can be found down bigg market on a friday)

Worlds best header of the ball.

Would prefer him to cisse, who has been found out now.

Found out as what? A striker with a really good record?

2003–2004 Douanes Dakar 26 (23)

2005–2009 Metz 95 (36)

2005–2006 → Cherbourg (loan) 28 (11)

2008–2009 → Châteauroux (loan) 15 (4)

2009–2012 SC Freiburg 65 (37)

2012– Newcastle United 50 (21)

National team‡

2009– Senegal 22 (11)

Cisse will be fine given people actually supplying him with decent service. He is having to track back to get the ball and works his socks off then there is nobody up there to pass the ball too.

Most frustrating thing is having nobody coming through the centre like Nolan used to do, haven't replaced him still, although we have better players, we haven't replaced him with someone that is a direct physical attacking threat through the middle.

I would be chuffed with Carroll, Remy and another winger like Ince or Sinclair.

Meh, Rape, battery, we have seen it all before.. Think its suspended til September, probably wants a holiday, then sort his next multi-million pound contract/move first. That way he doesn't have to worry if he is locked behind bars in September.

Guest bendewar

i would take Carroll over Cisse if Pardew insists on playing the way he does. Cisse spends the entire game off side and doesn't take the easy chances.

he wants to come home - i wouldn´t mind him coming back.

I believe he is a good player - he can become good again like before he left us.

Great player to have as a sub or as a starter.

Caroll, cisse, campell, Goffran and Remy would be really good!

i would take Carroll over Cisse if Pardew insists on playing the way he does. Cisse spends the entire game off side and doesn't take the easy chances.

we need both to challenge each other for the starting place on top.

Never, Cisse is 10 times the striker Carroll is, half the time he is offside because nobody plays the ball early. he goes early, always has. I would probably get carroll to play with but not instead of

sick of reading this stuff on here lately

carroll over cisse, selling ben arfa would be 'brilliant business' ... read something about Pulis this morning....so depressing! :(