Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

• 3 weeks later...

just the type of player you love to love before you remember everything is ruined forever :lol:

There are a few of the current squad that are more than likeable imo. If things were different would be fun with some of this lot at 'our' club.

Definitely, this is also where I am in regards to the squad. The players have done nothing wrong to find themselves in this mess, it's all down to fatty as usual. Rafa's put together a decent group and the new additions seem like a decent bunch.

just the type of player you love to love before you remember everything is ruined forever :lol:

There are a few of the current squad that are more than likeable imo. If things were different would be fun with some of this lot at 'our' club.

Definitely, this is also where I am in regards to the squad. The players have done nothing wrong to find themselves in this mess, it's all down to fatty as usual. Rafa's put together a decent group and the new additions seem like a decent bunch.

Not sure that this is true at all. Plenty of them have publicly supported both Ashley and Bruce, and equally have had little digs at Rafa. Hopefully they'll get relegated and this time there will be huge penalties financially for them all.

Not sure that this is true at all. Plenty of them have publicly supported both Ashley and Bruce, and equally have had little digs at Rafa. Hopefully they'll get relegated and this time there will be huge penalties financially for them all.

The radgies and English brigade definitely have, but I was thinking as a group overall. I just can’t bring myself to hate them as much as I hated the squad of our first relegation. That was quite something.

He’s integrating into our city. Folk are gasping to dislike him (if they already don’t), it’s mad.

Hasn’t even had a chance to prove he fits all the stereotypes yet aside from the usual reactionaries.

“I’m very happy, because it’s been a long time for me with injury,” he told nufc.co.uk. “Normally, I don’t get this injury, but this happened because the Premier League is very physical and I have to adapt myself quickly.

“It was hard (being injured), because I trained hard to come back and everybody didn’t want this to happen again. I will work hard to be good for next week.

“But I’m really happy to be back – I would prefer to be back with a win, but we’ve drawn 0-0 and we have to keep going for the next game.”

He added: “I feel like Brighton played well in the first half – they tried to play really good football, and in the second half they were a little bit tired.

“When I came on the pitch with Andy, we made a lot of pressure, and we played better I think. We played better because they were tired and we tried to score, but that’s football.”

That's an odd interview to give if you're reinjured like. I wonder if Bruce even bothered to ask him if he's okay before he ran his mouth  :lol: