Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He is the fat-headed embodiment of bog standard British management. And he drags his shit son around with him. Hull is about right for him.

He's one of the best managers in the Premier League tbh. It's a shame Hull didn't progress in Europe this year because part of me can still see Bruce here one day, and it would be good if he had European experience by that point. As a manager he's done well wherever he has been, apart from the Mackems, which was obviously an horrendous appointment.

He is the fat-headed embodiment of bog standard British management. And he drags his shit son around with him. Hull is about right for him.

He's one of the best managers in the Premier League tbh. It's a shame Hull didn't progress in Europe this year because part of me can still see Bruce here one day, and it would be good if he had European experience by that point. As a manager he's done well wherever he has been, apart from the Mackems, which was obviously an horrendous appointment.

bruce would walk here tbh

If we get rid of the King and get a decent manager who rates him, it might be possible he could come back next season.

Agent Bruce

Dunno about that.  I was never that impressed with him until who I saw he got deadline day and the type of footy he wants to play.

He shot up in my estimation.

Di Matteo would be my choice though or Laudrup

Still surprised nobody has offered him a job after being sacked at Chelsea.

I believe I read that he was still being paid by Chelsea. Kind of like an extended ''garden leave''

He is the fat-headed embodiment of bog standard British management. And he drags his s*** son around with him. Hull is about right for him.

Took them to their fourth highest finish in 56 years!

Bruce is massively underrated as a manager. I'm interested to see how Mark Hughes progresses at Stoke, given I still think he has done more good jobs (blackburn, Wales, Fulham) than bad.

Nah, he is no better then Pardew.

We are now that low Steve Bruce has become massively underrated.  :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is considerably better than pardew tbh

Nah, not for me.  Another shitter kicker who packs a midfeild out and plays a defensive game.  His teams always start off well then thunder down the league aftert Christmas.  You can see it with every team he has been at in the prem.  He barely ever makes the top 10 with his teams and his football is fucking shit.

he is considerably better than pardew tbh

Nah, not for me.  Another shitter kicker who packs a midfeild out and plays a defensive game.  His teams always start off well then thunder down the league aftert Christmas.  You can see it with every team he has been at in the prem.  He barely ever makes the top 10 with his teams and his football is fucking shit.

i'm not saying he's top class, but he's much better than pardew at all of the basics of football management

Pardew went to hull last season, headbutted a player and got sent off. Still guided his side past a well set up bruce side.  I also seem to rememmber playing allsorts of players out of pisition during his sunderland days.  he was fcking sacked by sunderland for being utter shit.  we are at an all time low.  we really are.

I wasn't a fan but think he's doing good stuff with Hull so fair play to him.

Same really, I never rated him but he's growing (:boomboom:) into the role all the time IMO. Quite tactically flexible as well, doesn't seem to be wedded to any particular style or formation.

They didn't progress in Europe because he completely forfeited the competition. An attitude I'm sure would not be welcomed here.