Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Whilst I understand the sentiment of boycotting, the only genuine way of making a stand is if we all cancel. Mines cancelled now - as is my Dad’s, two brothers and 3 nephews. 5/8 people I sit with have cancelled. Probably about 800-1000 loyalty points between us. Fucking heartbreaking but it’s the only way I can see that will help us get our club back.

Sadly, I’ll be in the minority and there’ll be 40k+ against Arsenal.

If you don’t renew season tickets won’t some nimrods on the waiting list just take the places up? So still getting 52000 a game. Catch 22 really, at least you have the satisfaction of not giving your money to fatty I suppose.

There hasn't been a waiting list since about 1998.

I cancelled after 20+ years in February after the shambolic January window and foreseeing exactly the situation we're now in.  My brother who sits with me cancelled too.  His first game was some time in the 60's mine in the 70's.  We take my son who has been going for the last 5 years.  He's also cancelled.  I'm not convinced there will be 40k there v Arsenal somehow.  This feels different.  I hope to fuck I'm right.

Guest covmag

Whilst I understand the sentiment of boycotting, the only genuine way of making a stand is if we all cancel. Mines cancelled now - as is my Dad’s, two brothers and 3 nephews. 5/8 people I sit with have cancelled. Probably about 800-1000 loyalty points between us. Fucking heartbreaking but it’s the only way I can see that will help us get our club back.

Sadly, I’ll be in the minority and there’ll be 40k+ against Arsenal.

fucking respect mate  O0

I cancelled after 20+ years in February after the shambolic January window and foreseeing exactly the situation we're now in.  My brother who sits with me cancelled too.  His first game was some time in the 60's mine in the 70's.  We take my son who has been going for the last 5 years.  He's also cancelled.  I'm not convinced there will be 40k there v Arsenal somehow.  This feels different.  I hope to fuck I'm right.

:thup: - it's such difficult but necessary thing to do, especially for fans so dedicated for so long. The greater good is the fat man out, if that means missing a few seasons and he leaves, then it was worth it.

Paying to sit at SJP and watch the game is no longer supporting your club, it's just keeping the Sports Direct parasite well fed and happy to stay for many more years.

I started the thread as I saw something on the TMG twitter about boycotting the friendly which is totally pointless.

SJP HAS to be like Lazio's home boycott was but it sadly won't be;

_73470803_stadioolimpicoone.jpg

:lol: Boycott Arsenal?

Boycott Newcastle! Boycott Sky! Boycott SportsDirect! One match is a piss in the ocean. Makes no difference whatsoever. If you go to any of the matches from here on out you're a selfish cunt.

Guest The Little Waster

:lol: Boycott Arsenal?

Boycott Newcastle! Boycott Sky! Boycott SportsDirect! One match is a piss in the ocean. Makes no difference whatsoever. If you go to any of the matches from here on out you're a selfish cunt.

Hoy the chron in , inaal

I started the thread as I saw something on the TMG twitter about boycotting the friendly which is totally pointless.

SJP HAS to be like Lazio's home boycott was but it sadly won't be;

_73470803_stadioolimpicoone.jpg

One game won’t help, you need to Chuck it full stop, no point anybody organising anything it just results in division and anger between the fans, if you can look yourself in the mirror and be happy to hand over money to Mike Ashley united then carry on.

Boycott the entire club, ffs.

This. Spending £600 on a season ticket, but then only missing the Arsenal game is a total waste of time. If you're still prepared to stump up the money for a season ticket you might as well just take your seat tbh. You've gave him the money he wants off you for another year anyway.

A total boycott of the club is now the only way. Tickets, merchandise, corporate boxes, the lot. Starve him of every penny of the £30odd million the fans contribute every year, and that, coupled with the embarrassment of an empty stadium and all his SD signage now looking rather silly to a backdrop of empty seats, will soon have him away on his toes.

Won’t be popular but I think as fans we should make it our mission to relegate the club.

You’re right, the quicker we hit rock bottom, the quicker we can unite and come back together, I’ve felt this way before in the Ashley regime, then Rafa came...that’s why I hope he announces some utter clown like monk or Pullis, someone everyone will unite against