Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I have to be honest ... at this point I'm rooting against the team now completely.

I cannot bear to see this guy have any kind of success with the team. He's just blagging it completely. Such a piss take.

I see some of the local journos are bemoaning this clown's bad luck with only having Joelinton available up top for the sixth match in a row  :lol: It must be great being PFM and having the journos loving your "bantz"!

One thing you never saw under Rafa was us short in any area of the pitch!

The guy has apparently been pushing for Carroll to get a new contract too, and then will complain about not having any other strikers when he gets injured again next season.

Yep!

Didn’t he state that Carroll and ‘Yorke’ were going to be fit for Sunday?!

“Front-foot, expansive attacking football”

https://theathletic.com/1599277/2020/02/14/newcastle-why-no-penalties-premier-league/?source=shared-article

Not only have Newcastle made the fewest passes in the top flight this season, they have also made the fewest in the opposition half (4,332) and delivered the fewest balls into the box with just 540.

According to WhoScored.com, Newcastle also average the least “action” in the final third, with just 22 per cent of their possession coming at the opposite end of the pitch. Most sides average between 26 and 31 per cent.

Considering Newcastle also have the lowest average possession in general, at just 34.3 per cent, and little more than a fifth of that is enjoyed in the final third, it highlights just how infrequently they are in offensive positions.

Guest neesy111

So for each 90 minute game each game we spend approximately 6:43 with the ball in the oppositions final third :lol:

No wonder why we have to give away ST's.

“Front-foot, expansive attacking football”

https://theathletic.com/1599277/2020/02/14/newcastle-why-no-penalties-premier-league/?source=shared-article

Not only have Newcastle made the fewest passes in the top flight this season, they have also made the fewest in the opposition half (4,332) and delivered the fewest balls into the box with just 540.

According to WhoScored.com, Newcastle also average the least “action” in the final third, with just 22 per cent of their possession coming at the opposite end of the pitch. Most sides average between 26 and 31 per cent.

Considering Newcastle also have the lowest average possession in general, at just 34.3 per cent, and little more than a fifth of that is enjoyed in the final third, it highlights just how infrequently they are in offensive positions.

Watching the game highlights that, also.