Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

There’s a guy actually saying “she’s as relevant as ‘Greta Thunderberg”. Imagine being a fully grown man, talking like that. The world depresses me massively

Honestly I hate our fans humanity sometimes

That's more like it.

Richie de Laet

“It is a massive club but I never got going at Villa,” he says. “The injury was a terrible time, then I couldn’t get into the side. Steve Bruce wasn’t my cup of tea. The football was similar to Tony Pulis but at least Tony had a plan. I remember Steve would throw the ball into the middle in training and say, ‘Let’s play’, like we were under-nines. It was crazy.”

She is absolutely, completely, totally, spot on.

This should be shown on every screen in Newcastle, including our fucked up ground full of fools.....

I've watched a few videos of her on youtube. She's very talented. Her channel is called StuntPegg.

Thanks. Just watched a few. The girl has both balls and talent. A clear idea of whats good and whats not.

Well worth watching.

Richie de Laet

“It is a massive club but I never got going at Villa,” he says. “The injury was a terrible time, then I couldn’t get into the side. Steve Bruce wasn’t my cup of tea. The football was similar to Tony Pulis but at least Tony had a plan. I remember Steve would throw the ball into the middle in training and say, ‘Let’s play’, like we were under-nines. It was crazy.”

The man gets paid millions man :lol:

It's really quite disgusting. It's so obvious from watching us play too. We have no idea what we're doing.

All just a bunch of criminals. Shocking stuff.

Richie de Laet

It's really quite disgusting. It's so obvious from watching us play too. We have no idea what we're doing.

A seriously depressing quote. Really bad

Just imagine how little the guy cares man.

He played at a top club in Man Utd, and under a phenomenal manager.

Imagine all the potential contacts he has throughout the world of football.

He's in a fortunate position in that he has managed to establish himself as a manager in the game, and so all he really needs to do is just have young coaches under him that are really into the technical part of the game that he can lean on to really get his teams playing. There'd be so many willing to with the contacts he could tap into.

Ferguson as good as he was always had really good coaches from the continent working with him such as Meulensteen and Quieroz.

Bruce has no regard or respect for the club. Just happy to have the profile and collect the cheque that comes with being a premier league manager, while sucking up to the media so that they don't criticise him.

Saw a tweet earlier today that we have the worst possession in all of Europe ... I mean, can you even imagine.

Honestly worse than Sunday league

Can confirm this. :thup:

We've got a works 5aside going in the last few weeks. I can't play atm cos of a knee niggle, but I 'ref' (keep score), just to stay involved. I did that chucking the ball into the middle of the pitch thing tonight, so it's good to know I'm on a par with Bruce.

That said I did accidentally twat it off a ceiling light so I'm probably still slightly worse. Slightly, like.

Honestly worse than Sunday league

Can confirm this. :thup:

We've got a works 5aside going in the last few weeks. I can't play atm cos of a knee niggle, but I 'ref' (keep score), just to stay involved. I did that chucking the ball into the middle of the pitch thing tonight, so it's good to know I'm on a par with Bruce.

That said I did accidentally twat it off a ceiling light so I'm probably still slightly worse. Slightly, like.

Aye well Bruce accidently removed the dead pigeon.

Pulled the wool over Longstaff's eyes.

“It was great,” said Longstaff. “They said to us ‘you’ve got a free role, just go and do what you want’. I really enjoyed it. I was able to drift a bit and do what I wanted.

What he didn't notice is Bruce said the exact same to every other fucker in a black and white shirt.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/sean-longstaff-reveals-what-he-was-told-about-tactical-change-newcastle-united-1555780

Richie de Laet

A seriously depressing quote. Really bad

Just imagine how little the guy cares man.

He played at a top club in Man Utd, and under a phenomenal manager.

Imagine all the potential contacts he has throughout the world of football.

He's in a fortunate position in that he has managed to establish himself as a manager in the game, and so all he really needs to do is just have young coaches under him that are really into the technical part of the game that he can lean on to really get his teams playing. There'd be so many willing to with the contacts he could tap into.

Ferguson as good as he was always had really good coaches from the continent working with him such as Meulensteen and Quieroz.

Bruce has no regard or respect for the club. Just happy to have the profile and collect the cheque that comes with being a premier league manager, while sucking up to the media so that they don't criticise him.

Saw a tweet earlier today that we have the worst possession in all of Europe ... I mean, can you even imagine.

I think you're mistaken that he doesn't care, he seems over sensitive to criticism if anything. I just don't think he has any real idea what to do, and that quote more or less sums it up.

Of all the 'managers' we've had here, he reminds me most of John Carver. A local coach who thinks he has won the lottery by landing such a huge job. I was thinking of mentioning Glenn Roeder, but he did come across as quite intelligent so don't think that comparison fits as well.

Roeder played nice football for me, but he had a weak personality and the players walked all over him once they figured he was a soft touch. Don't think it will be that much different with Bruce in his second season, the main difference being the football is infitely worse.

But seriously that quote is fucked. 3m quid for that you could get a man off the street for 100k a year to do the same thing. I’ve always had this theory that the pardew Bruce type manager could essentially be replaced by an intelligent management software. They basically just pick the team. You could program something to do that

:lol:

But BANTER

This.

You can put a price on Premier League standard training ground facilities. What you can't put a price on usually two to three weeks out with a muscle injury is the players happiness following a Bruce training session.

That's priceless.

Guest Howaythetoon

I watched Cramlington under 9s play the mackem under 8s tonight, and the football those kids played was light years ahead of the shit Bruce’s team plays.