Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

Second part for all the suicide watch squad  :lol:

I think your done in 2 weeks expires this Friday if I remember correctly.

You might be joining the squad.  :lol:

:lol: If it doesn't happen I will be joining the mass ranks of being out, as no chance am I showing any relevance to another 13 plus years of Ashley.

Guest godzilla

I think we can feel pretty confident that we're very much at the back end of Ashley's time here, regardless of whether or not this one goes through.

I'm not so sure about that Yorkie mind

I think we can feel pretty confident that we're very much at the back end of Ashley's time here, regardless of whether or not this one goes through.

Not sure, I think he is desperate to sell,  it if this falls through I can’t see ,any people throwing that type of money round in the current climate.

I'm not so sure about that Yorkie mind

Yeah I noticed the chronicle quoted the agreed fee at 340 million the other day. I’m starting to believe this is the real agreed price and not 300 as widely quoted. It would also explain the 350 rival fee quoted.

The only reason he’s agreed to sell is because he actually has received top dollar. I would seriously doubt anyone will match this bid and therefore where back into the realms Of no one being able to agree a deal with him.

If this doesn’t go through I really do fear where looking at years more of Ashley.

Richard Masters giving PL restart evidence tomorrow in front of John Nicholson and Giles Watling. Both members of the DCMS Committee and both critics of the takeover!

There's every chance that they will abuse their power to switch the line of questioning to put a negative spin on the takeover proceedings which will create national negative headlines!

Richard Masters giving PL restart evidence tomorrow in front of John Nicholson and Giles Watling. Both members of the DCMS Committee and both critics of the takeover!

There's every chance that they will abuse their power to switch the line of questioning to put a negative spin on the takeover proceedings which will create national negative headlines!

Every chance they won't.

Every chance they won't.

Why? Is there protocol that doesn't allow digression?

This will be interesting to watch, though to be honest from what I’ve read it’ll not be to taxing for him. He’ll probably praise the governments help in project restart and it’ll be pats on the back all round.

Guest godzilla

Every chance they won't.

It's supposed to be a confidential deal with NDAs signed. If they do mention it, then Masters SHOULD straight away tell them that.

Every chance they won't.

It's supposed to be a confidential deal with NDAs signed. If they do mention it, then Masters SHOULD straight away tell them that.

In parliament there is a law where you are free from any restrictions that limit what you say. It’s how it was revealed that Giggs has an affair with his brothers wife.

Every chance they won't.

In parliament there is a law where you are free from any restrictions that limit what you say. It’s how it was revealed that Giggs has an affair with his brothers wife.

They are free to ask but Masters is under no obligation to answer...unless of course he wants to put more pressure on the takeover and will use this opportunity to voice his opinion.....not sure why mind!

Guest godzilla

Every chance they won't.

The question can be asked I agree, however he should be still saying he cannot discuss this, as the takeover has no relevance to Project Restart which is what the review is about.

Every chance they won't.

There quite possibly will be a left field question on takeover from one of the attention seeking pr#%ks. This is where it will be interesting to see how masters deals with it, he should straight bat it.

What I think tomorrow will confirm is that he is a smarmy f***ing t***.

Every chance they won't.

They are free to ask but Masters is under no obligation to answer...unless of course he wants to put more pressure on the takeover and will use this opportunity to voice his opinion.....not sure why mind!

Anything he says would only put himself under more pressure.

Guest godzilla

Every chance they won't.

:thup:

Guest godzilla

Every chance they won't.

He just says he can't discuss and it's not part of this review quite simple.

Every chance they won't.

He just says he can't discuss and it's not part of this review quite simple.

Doubt we’ll hear anything tomorrow if Masters is giving evidence at the DCMS Committee....he won’t want to have to explain to them whatever the decision would have been.....earliest we’ll hear owt will be Wednesday.

Where’s this 8 months nonsense coming from ?

Southampton takeover took that long after appeal.

It’ll be interesting to see how long the Qatari takeover of Leeds United takes to get approved, especially considering the PSG chairman is accused of bribery.....4 weeks tops would be my guess.