DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Didn't realize he was injured, just put on his Instagram that he just got out of surgery.

We'd been told he was injured but I'm not sure what the injury was. He's had surgery but we don't know what for. Will he be fit in time for the start of next season?

Didn't realize he was injured, just put on his Instagram that he just got out of surgery.

We'd been told he was injured but I'm not sure what the injury was. He's had surgery but we don't know what for. Will he be fit in time for the start of next season?

Groin injury :thup:

Suprised people were giving him the lad so much grief you only had to watch how he has been running to see he was carrying something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I owe this guy a massive apology. I backed Krafth really hard in the his thread. Yedlin's better. I mean I hope Krafth gets ok but things got worse when he came on yesterday. So sorry, DeAndre. You da man.

The stick Krafth got in the match thread for that handball was pathetic btw. No way could he get his hand out of the way of that.

I owe this guy a massive apology. I backed Krafth really hard in the his thread. Yedlin's better. I mean I hope Krafth gets ok but things got worse when he came on yesterday. So sorry, DeAndre. You da man.

The stick Krafth got in the match thread for that handball was pathetic btw. No way could he get his hand out of the way of that.

Always happens with heavily criticised players. Get criticised for things people wouldn't bat an eyelid at if it was a better player

• 1 month later...

Well deserved goal with the effort he gives. He is never gonna fool anyone as some world beater in terms of ability but he puts it all out there every single time and earns his paycheck. If he did have quality to his game he would be a helluva wingback.

Guest neesy111

The linesman could have flagged and it still would have got overturned by VAR.  It's just literally happened in Germany.  His obvious view was that it wasn't.