Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Hebburn were awful, 1-4...should have been 1-7. Was top v bottom too.

What happened yesterday, did you go Paully[/member]?

Nar mate but I've heard they were poor albeit led 1-0 and should have went 2 up but the visitors well and truly deserved it from what I've heard! Off to Sunderland RCA on Wednesday!

FA Cup Draw:

Dunston vs Colne or Ossett United

Kidsgrove Athletic vs Gateshead

Nantwich Town vs Morpeth Town

Hednesford Town vs Curzon Ashton or Blyth Spartans

Ashton United vs Spennymoor Town

Some good draws there for NE sides, Dunston have a good chance of getting to the 4th qualifying round again as do Gateshead, Morpeth and Spennymoor. Blyth may struggle (and they have their replay tonight).

FA Cup Draw:

Dunston vs Colne or Ossett United

Kidsgrove Athletic vs Gateshead

Nantwich Town vs Morpeth Town

Hednesford Town vs Curzon Ashton or Blyth Spartans

Ashton United vs Spennymoor Town

Some good draws there for NE sides, Dunston have a good chance of getting to the 4th qualifying round again as do Gateshead, Morpeth and Spennymoor. Blyth may struggle (and they have their replay tonight).

Fingers crossed, be class if one could get to the 1st round and get our dear neighbours.

Bromley have got artificial turf haven’t they?

They do, which, assuming they got promoted, they'd have to rip up. Think Sutton Utd were in a similar position a few seasons ago (as well as Harrogate Town). Both didn't eventually get promoted in the end.

Another good win for South Shields and they’ve got a good ‘new’ signing lined-up!

Any idea who that could be?

You might be able to guess with it coming from me!

Haha - least it won't be far for them to travel then!

RCA 2-2 Hebburn

Awful first half from Hebburn a 1-0 down - battered them 2nd half and eventually went in front in the 95th minute only to give away a pen in the 97th minute to draw FfS!

7 minutes of added time?! How come that long?

I went to Whickham FC last night, they won 1-0 but controversy at the end as Penrith scored a freekick goal which came off their own man in an offside position. Referee took ages to get over to his assistant and rule it out and then to restart the game. Few handbags after which led to the final whistle being blown.

Blyth bagged their first home win of the season, with another hattrick from Callum Roberts. :) I hope they've got the lad tied down on a contract because if he keeps on like that, bigger clubs will come aknocking.

Good to see Blyth up and running in the league, hopefully they can kick on from this!

Birtley 0-13 Hebburn!

Saw that - jesus wept what happened?!

Ha ha! Hebburn were superb tbf and they rested a few regulars too  :kasper:

Not sure if that was Birtley's strongest XI mind but Hebburn played some superb football - several brilliant goals!

Birtley 0-13 Hebburn!

Saw that - jesus wept what happened?!

Ha ha! Hebburn were superb tbf and they rested a few regulars too  :kasper:

Not sure if that was Birtley's strongest XI mind but Hebburn played some superb football - several brilliant goals!

Class result that mind - Birtley's twitter man last night was good craic in the circumstances