Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Non-league day tomorrow.

Worth it going to support your local non-league team.

Given the sh*tstorm that is NUFC it might even offer an alternative going forward, if like me you have no intention of lining the fat mans wallet.

Fixture list as follows:

Northern League Division 1

Ashington v Ryhope CW

Jarrow Roofing BCA v Billingham Synthonia

Marske United v Bishop Auckland

Newton Aycliffe v Team Northumbria

North Shields v Dunston UTS

Penrith v Guisborough Town

Seaham Red Star v Morpeth Town

Washington v West Auckland Town

Northern League Division 2

Crook Town v Bedlington Terriers

Durham City v Ryton & Crawcrook Albion

Esh Winning v Alnwick Town

Heaton Stannington v Blyth AFC

Hebburn Town v Darlington RA

Jarrow v Billingham Town

Northallerton Town v Brandon United

Thornaby v Willington

Tow Law Town v Chester-Le-Street

West Allotment Celtic v Easington Colliery

FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round

Bottesford Town v Shildon

Ossett Town v Consett

Sunderland RCA v Liversedge

Whitley Bay v Newcastle Benfield

For those that want to watch some FA cup football: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/41075543

Clearly well researched... They seem to have mixed up the guy they spent pretty much the whole second half going on about - A 29-year-old English freestyler, with a 26-year-old Jamaican international who doesn't even spell his name the same way.

I'm at Harrogate Railway (Nothing East Counties Premier) and having a great time. 4-0 up, local lads playing, horrific defending and some cracking goals. Got fed up with Harrogate Town fucking 15 quid for non league is taking the piss.

I'm at Harrogate Railway (Nothing East Counties Premier) and having a great time. 4-0 up, local lads playing, horrific defending and some cracking goals. Got fed up with Harrogate Town fucking 15 quid for non league is taking the piss.

Pretty sure that's not what they call it. :lol:

Test for South Shields tod7ay playing away to Witton Albion in the Trophy who are in the league above!

FA Cup not the Trophy. Good result winning 0-2.

N. Shields vs Dunston for me today. Decent crowd of 352. Shields were shite losing 1-3. Cracking hattrick from Dunston lad.

Test for South Shields tod7ay playing away to Witton Albion in the Trophy who are in the league above!

FA Cup not the Trophy. Good result winning 0-2.

N. Shields vs Dunston for me today. Decent crowd of 352. Shields were shite losing 1-3. Cracking hattrick from Dunston lad.

Never got there coz the lads team got to the final of a tournament. Shields well outplayed was what I heard.

Went along to Hillheads for Whitley Bay v Newcastle Benfield in the FA Cup. Canny match and an excellent performance from Benfield who ran out 2-0 winners with 40 year old Paul Brayson (ex Newcastle, Cardiff & Reading) lobbing the keeper from outside the box for the first goal after a couple of minutes and he created the 2nd one as well on the stroke of half time. Good crowd of 608 there to see it.

Darlington vs South Shields in the FA Cup!

If some of the arseholes who followed Darlo in the past are still around this may be the game when the Shields nouveaux fans find out what going to an away game really can be like.

Given the South Shields support I seen last year in the Northern League they will be more than at home. Some canny lads in there apologising for some the noisy new unpleasant majority

Blyth at FC United, looking for a 4th successive away win. I might listen in. :)

3-1 win, 4 straight away wins. To be able to win any league game after the players have put a shift in at work and been on a bus for two and half hours is truly impressive. Thanks to roadworks the bus didn't get back to Blyth until 3am.