C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

• 3 weeks later...

Andy Woodman on Undr the Cosh podcast, coming out tomorrow but listening to it on their Patreon with him talking about his time here.

Mental story about the 8 year deal I’d never heard from. Basically all off the back of Woodman going for dinner/on the piss out in Jesmond on Friday night before a game, bumping into Ashley who gets the shots in and offers him up a 8 year deal to sign next day  :lol:

Andy Woodman on Undr the Cosh podcast, coming out tomorrow but listening to it on their Patreon with him talking about his time here.

Mental story about the 8 year deal I’d never heard from. Basically all off the back of Woodman going for dinner/on the p*ss out in Jesmond on Friday night before a game, bumping into Ashley who gets the shots in and offers him up a 8 year deal to sign next day  :lol:

Was that offered separately to the Pardew 8 year deal?

Mental story about the 8 year deal I’d never heard from. Basically all off the back of Woodman going for dinner/on the p*ss out in Jesmond on Friday night before a game, bumping into Ashley who gets the shots in and offers him up a 8 year deal to sign next day  :lol:

Was that offered separately to the Pardew 8 year deal?

Initially just for Woodman. Turns it down in fairness, saying that it would cause unrest with Pardew, Carver, Stone - so he ends up giving them all an 8 year on full payout.

He says Pardew didn’t really want to leave for Palace, really loved the club, but it was so toxic he said to Ashley that it would be best for club and Ashley to let him talk with Palace/Parish.

Woodman says Charnley gave Carver and Stone payouts sacked end of season and kept Woodman on much to his disappointment as he wanted his payout on 5 years. Pardew wanted to take him to Palace, and he tried to cause a rift with Schteve when they first met as Stechve wanted to keep him on too!

Desperate to get his job lined up at Palace and move back down south, he spoke to SMc to explain situation and ideally he’d want his own GK coach in anyway, so SM said he’d speak to Charnley about it all. Times passes without Woodman hearing anything, and he’s on USA tour and tries causing a row in Chicago airport to force Steve’s hand to get him out  :lol:

All the while McClaren is apparently the most likeable guy, and impossible to fall out with. Mental stuff

Speaks well of the club, fans and pretty level assessment on it all, just comes across as a total wide boy spiv    :rolleyes:

I hate what Mike Ashley's NUFC is, represents and the kind of cunts it's attracted throughout his reign.

Dennis Wise, Llambias, Charnley, Pardew, this daft cunt above, Justin fucking Barnes, Bruce, Steve Stone, The Two Steve's, that weird looking little scout fucker, just everyone, everything - the whole club needs detoxing from top to bottom whenever someone acquires it.

Sickening what it's become.

I hate what Mike Ashley's NUFC is, represents and the kind of cunts it's attracted throughout his reign.

Dennis Wise, Llambias, Charnley, Pardew, this daft cunt above, Justin fucking Barnes, Bruce, Steve Stone, The Two Steve's, that weird looking little scout fucker, just everyone, everything - the whole club needs detoxing from top to bottom whenever someone acquires it.

:lol:

I thought that, he tells it like he is milking the club dry and its a right jolly up him expecting the payout with Carver and Stone waiting in pub for him.

Have to see it from his point of few, going to be looking at a lot of money that he’s never seen before. He’s going to be a bit miffed that Carver and Stone both paid out, but apparently Ashley wanted him around as he’s a good laugh!

Ended up getting a negotiated payout, apparently nowhere near Carver and Stone, so in end club would have saved on his contract.

I hate what Mike Ashley's NUFC is, represents and the kind of c***s it's attracted throughout his reign.

Dennis Wise, Llambias, Charnley, Pardew, this daft c*** above, Justin f***ing Barnes, Bruce, Steve Stone, The Two Steve's, that weird looking little scout f***er, just everyone, everything - the whole club needs detoxing from top to bottom whenever someone acquires it.

Aye, just needs nuking and starting a fresh. With genuine best in class, professional appointments.

Watching it I can’t help but find the whole story mental and stupid instead of it pissing me off. It’s nothing nefarious , like I’d imagine Wise’s time and what he’d have got up too, this is just Ashley running it like it’s a Sunday league side. Few years ago might have been more bothered, but past caring any longer.

I know this is counter productive but I hate when this thread gets bumped, which happens very often. It's almost 6.5 years since he left but this thread can't have left the front page on many occasions in that time period. He doesn't deserve so much attention.

I know this is counter productive but I hate when this thread gets bumped, which happens very often. It's almost 6.5 years since he left but this thread can't have left the front page on many occasions in that time period. He doesn't deserve so much attention.

36a0e36358b67618d8c86af07ae11267.gif

Aye. But the title of the thread is perfect. He's easily avoidable in general, and then "Alan Pardew Exists" comes into view, whispering memories in your ear.

Guest neesy111

Not sure I believe this story about the 8 year contracts.  It was widely reported that Llambias and Ashley had a falling out over it and that was the start of that relationship going down hill between them.

Even a photo of him brings out pure hatred in me. What a f***ing cock he is man. Bruce still has a few things to learn from the master I feel  :lol:

1 difference for me though. Quite glaring. Pardew left us in the end. Not sacked. Will Bruce leave us if genuinely loves the club or is he going to keep his reputation of a victim intact by letting Mike sack him? 

Can you still buy the furniture in As You Like It? Haven't been in in years but they used to have it printed on the menu that it was all acquired second hand and if you saw something you fancied, make them an offer.

Surprised there was never a story of Ashley getting hammered and throwing a wedge of money to take the lot, tbh.

I'm so used to that video that I forgot to think: I can't believe he fuckin did that :lol:

I know Woodman is thick as shit but still I'm surprised he freely admitted something so unprofessional as the talk about his conduct with the payoff and then intentionally looking for fights with McClaren. Especially since he's currently employed at Arsenal.

I'm so used to that video that I forgot to think: I can't believe he fuckin did that :lol:

The best part of it all is that it ended in defeat.

Guest neesy111

I think he genuinely thought that he won the cup (yes, 'he') and that there was not much time left for Man Utd to come back.

Was pleased for van Gaal.

Went all down hill for pards after this thankfully.

Not sure I believe this story about the 8 year contracts.  It was widely reported that Llambias and Ashley had a falling out over it and that was the start of that relationship going down hill between them.

I saw them (Ashley, Llambias and Bishop) together in a pub in Soho about a year after Llambias left. They are best pals, or at least back then they acted like it.

Still furious that I approached them. Should've just positioned myself quietly next to them and maybe record what seemed like a club meeting.