Newcastle United 3-1 Burnley - 03/10/2020 - post match from p19

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

African centre mids have a better engine. A lot of the best centre mids are from african descent.

Fucking racist, some of the best players were and are from Europe Mexico

And there fucking aye

I'm not a racist and i'm not not being racist. I'm looking at the position of central midfield and the history of good players who've played there. The examples are Kante,Matuidi,Veira,Makalele,Soumare,Kondogbia,Keita,Wanyama,Tiote RIP. If we can unearth a player like that our central midfield would be better than with Shelvey or Longstaff in it.

Guest neesy111

I'm not a racist and i'm not not being racist. I'm looking at the position of central midfield and the history of good players who've played there. The examples are Kante,Matuidi,Veira,Makalele,Soumare,Kondogbia,Keita,Wanyama,Tiote RIP. If we can unearth a player like that our central midfield would be better than with Shelvey or Longstaff in it.

:dowiespin: :ben:

Abdoulaye Faye says hi

Abdoulaye Faye says hi

Abdoulaye Faye is a centre half. Think you mean Amdy Faye?

Abdoulaye Faye says hi

Abdoulaye Faye is a centre half. Think you mean Amdy Faye?

ooooo, who's the racist now, simon? how the tables have turned!

Actually thought Abdoulaye Faye was alright.

Amdy was absolute f***ing dogshit though.

Abdoulaye was very good, was disappointed he didn't stay longer but I believe he had a falling out with KK.

Not read this thread since the match but I imagine samptime29[/member] gave the most level-headed and accurate assessment of the game with no knee-jerk reactions.

First half was alright of sorts. Second half started dogshit, and when they equalised I thought it'd be backs-to-the-wall stuff for the rest of the game as we try and scrape a point. Their goal gave us a kick up the arse and we were much the better side mainly thanks to ASM.

Goes without saying that we need to keep him fit, but given how we're always just around the corner from an injury crisis then I doubt we will.

Joelinton did alright but again nothing special, Krafth was canny as well.

was the wrong result at the wrong time (or should it be right result at the wrong time). it's papered over cracks and calmed a few down.

i just though maybe we would have tried to get a couple more players in this window if we had fucked up.

we now just go with what we've got.

Not read this thread since the match but I imagine samptime29[/member] gave the most level-headed and accurate assessment of the game with no knee-jerk reactions.

:lol:

he seemed a bit more relaxed in his post match interview.