Newcastle United 3-1 Burnley - 03/10/2020 - post match from p19

Disco

Hendrick is not much of a winger, reminds me a little of when Barton played there without anywhere near the demonstrable end product but in so far as he doesnt really have pace and any capacity to beat a man, just is there and looking to launch balls in

Hendrick has not looked very good today, or this season other than the second half of the first game.

Hoping he's just being used in this role against bigger sides due to the set piece threats.

Could do with more attacking threat down that side too.

Hendrick is not much of a winger, reminds me a little of when Barton played there without anywhere near the demonstrable end product but in so far as he doesnt really have pace and any capacity to beat a man, just is there and looking to launch balls in

He's not a winger whatsoever. It's almost as painful to watch as Carroll masquerade as a capable striker. This is no dig at Hendrick - more than happy to see him in the middle. It's just another thing the fuckwit in charge fails to grasp.

Hendrick has not looked very good today, or this season other than the second half of the first game.

Hoping he's just being used in this role against bigger sides due to the set piece threats.

I was raging for a minute there  :lol:

He looks more like a contender for the Intercontinental Championship than a winger. That's for sure.

Bruce intimated that was the case in the first game of the season, however he's used him every league game since (I think) so any tactical credit he earned with the statement is long gone.

Guest neesy111

Its a foul. He brings down Fraser without getting the ball. If he doesn't fly out to him Fraser taps home.

It's one of the most blatant pens I've seen.

Bruce intimated that was the case in the first game of the season, however he's used him every league game since (I think) so any tactical credit he earned with the statement is long gone.

Yeah, that's the worry really.