Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

So approximately a third of season ticket holders are going to be able to get these freebies? How are the remaining 2/3 rds going to feel? Glad the efforts of boycotting have been recognised. Wish i could get one of the free tickets, so that i could bin it.

Resorting to just giving them away to make it look full for tv. Absolutely pathetic from the club  :lol:

Only consolation is that some of the dicks still stuffing cash in Ashley’s pockets might get pissed off at those getting in for nowt. They’ve all got the club they deserve  :aww:

Guest godzilla

This is one of the most embarrassing things I've known in all my time at the club. And the fucking sheep will lap it up.

I’m gone for good if this happens. Regardless of takeover.

Be in no doubt, the reason for this giveaway has nothing to do with empty seats. It's the non-existant library atmosphere at the place that has prompted this piece of desperation. Empty seats at televised games can largely be ignored whilst a game is underway but games played to the backdrop of players voices being able to be heard from the stands is something that cannot be brushed under the carpet.

The shockingly quiet SJP atmosphere is now becoming a major talking point in the game. And unfortunately for Fat Man, giving away seats is not going to combat that because those seats will be taken up by yet more customers who contribute nothing to the atmosphere. So Mikey Boy is giving away something for which he will get no return.

Got to say I'm delighted that the "support the team" lads not only didn't wanna protest, but made the atmosphere that bad that Ashley is giving out free tickets and they're the ones getting punished. INJECT IT RIGHT INTO ME

:lol: It's fucking poetry in motion. I hope the fuckers are frothing at the mouth.

Got to say I'm delighted that the "support the team" lads not only didn't wanna protest, but made the atmosphere that bad that Ashley is giving out free tickets and they're the ones getting punished. INJECT IT RIGHT INTO ME

:lol: