David Squires

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

I don't get the shirt in the microwave reference.

Yeah, that stumped me as well. No clue

I just assumed the joke was that Noble thought he was referencing John McClane but it's just that he's having some sort of breakdown.

I just assumed the joke was that Noble thought he was referencing John McClane but it's just that he's having some sort of breakdown.

Lately the in-jokes are coming across more and more as internal jokes within the author's head. Squires would do well to take a step back and realize his audience is vast, and not all of them are clued into what transpires in the backwaters of the web.

Lately the in-jokes are coming across more and more as internal jokes within the author's head. Squires would do well to take a step back and realize his audience is vast, and not all of them are clued into what transpires in the backwaters of the web.

It's hard work as a foreigner to get more than the most obvious jokes. I don't know my local celebrities or pop culture icons, let alone Britain's!

It's hard work as a foreigner to get more than the most obvious jokes. I don't know my local celebrities or pop culture icons, let alone Britain's!

Same. Us forrins always have our noses pressed up against the glass, looking in.

latest?cb=20120914205004

8ef0e175d2175acdf2f8d32148f0daea.gif

It's a Seinfeld episode where Kramer keeps heating his shirt in a pizza oven.

I have Seinfeld issues so that explains it. I just don't get it, thought it was him but I love Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.