David Squires

joeyt

I don't really get all the love in with this guy, it's mildly amusing stuff but it never puts me in fits of laughter like you lot seem to constantly be in. Anyway, I've not heard this Lukaku song, what's the part that's offensive ?

I don't really get all the love in with this guy, it's mildly amusing stuff but it never puts me in fits of laughter like you lot seem to constantly be in. Anyway, I've not heard this Lukaku song, what's the part that's offensive ?

Certainly seems to be much more politically angled since the Brexit referendum, and less about football. I remember it being funnier before then.

I just think he's getting a bit too wordy with his cartoons. I'm sure there were more gags/references in the earlier ones in the illustrations rather than the words

Still it must be hard to do one every week with topical references to a high quality. Still think he's a lot more cynical than most people in the football media

Certainly seems to be much more politically angled since the Brexit referendum, and less about football. I remember it being funnier before then.

Brexit consequence No.2473. The wonderful work of David Squires gets less amusing. :lol:

Yeah I’m totally bored by the political stuff he keeps writing in. It was definitely much better before.