Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

How many have there been like? I noticed it happened twice in one match but that was it.

Guest firetotheworks

Wew. I didn't know that. I'm just pleased we don't have to put up with anything like the Jabulani.

Guest Howaythetoon

Best player of the tournament so far? Best team so far? Best goal? Best game? Worst player? Worst team?

Will have to have a think and go over the highlights, but best team in terms of footy has been Mexico and best goal Messi last night. Not a worldy, but my kind of goal. Looked simple, but very few would have been able to control the ball and touch it away in one fell swoop to get a strike away like that which guaranteed a goal IMO. The run and balance was perfect too, just a lovely goal.

Worst team based on what I watched was Panama, England didn’t even play that well and didn’t get out if first gear but hammered them.

Guest Howaythetoon

Best player so far is probably Modric.

I’d probably agree, he’s been majestic without being flashy or show boaty, but then that has never been his game. Take note Neymar. You could argue Croatia have been the best team, certainly very consistent.

France have disappointed me the most, Pardew-esque football and flat as fuck.

Germany get the lols :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

France are fucking shite and I hope Messi bins them out.

Same here, would love to see Pogba crying :D