NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Yellow and black? One of my fav kits was that one we had when Shearer and Kluivert werescoring wearing that yellow black, black shorts and white socks.

Goodness me. Shearer and Kluivert playing for us. Types of players we used to have.

Now we have Joelinton.

• 2 weeks later...

dont see many of this season's kit knocking around. even with my bairns and their mates - only a couple have one.

often, no matter how hideous the kits initially seem, they usually grow on people, and look better on.

this season's home kit is horrendous.

dont see many of this season's kit knocking around. even with my bairns and their mates - only a couple have one.

often, no matter how hideous the kits initially seem, they usually grow on people, and look better on.

this season's home kit is horrendous.

Actually  dont think it looks that bad this year.... I've noticed  over the last 5/6 years fewer and fewer people wearing the current Jerseys , I think its stemmed from  when wonga was made sponsors... alot of match day goers seem to wear old/retro  jerseys  nowadays

I like it, I'm just not going to give Ashley money for it.

Derek Harrison Gate has a website in thailand to help people like you.

Aye just be careful when it comes to the name & number bit...

• 1 month later...

From a BBC article about Coronavirus:

In addition, Liverpool are due to change shirt manufacturers from New Balance to Nike, while Watford and Newcastle are also changing kit suppliers.

Guest neesy111

Yeah I read that earlier. They know something we don't? Most likely because Puma or the club never mentioned the 1 year extension officially.

It's likely this.

From a BBC article about Coronavirus:

In addition, Liverpool are due to change shirt manufacturers from New Balance to Nike, while Watford and Newcastle are also changing kit suppliers.

Saudi team are Nike so dunno if that’ll mean anything...

• 2 weeks later...