Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 15/02/21 @ 20:00 - Live on Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

Depends who is calling the shots, if it’s Bruce we will get humped. If it is Mr Jones then I could see a famous 4-0 win.

One positive is that the flid Frank Gallagher won’t be starting after his brain dead red card.

Fully expecting nothing here but I hope Bruce doesn't drop arse and go back to 5 at the back and wait for the 2 or 3-0 defeat. Needs to stick with this system and get at Chelsea.

How can he go 5 at the back?

We don’t have enough players left to play 5 at the back.

Fully expecting nothing here but I hope Bruce doesn't drop arse and go back to 5 at the back and wait for the 2 or 3-0 defeat. Needs to stick with this system and get at Chelsea.

How can he go 5 at the back?

We don’t have enough players left to play 5 at the back.

Literally a post up.

Hayden Clark Dummett back 3 nailed on I think, he's a coward at heart.

With Ritchie and Murphy wing backs, Brucetastic.

3-0 and the murderer will score as he usually does.

We will resort back to Bruce tactics because obviously "Chelsea are a very talented team with exceptional players" (that was Bruce talking up the opposition AGAIN).  Beaten easily 3-0.

Even before the injuries this would have been almost impossible with their squad. Now Tuchel is in and we’ve lost a few of our big performers I could see it being really ugly tonight. It’ll feel about 10 times worse given how the results have gone too.

Would love a draw