Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Potentially £20m from Merino and Hayden and another £20m to come from Mitro. All this money for Rafa to use.

:yao:

If he leaves you should change your name to ShelvyNUFC. :p

Disappointed at him and Merino for bottling out so quickly. They're at a good club with a world class manager, give it a chance.

Also annoying to have to sign another CM, given we can only talk to one player at once and only send one fax a week.

Hell selling Hayden for that fee is no brainer. He’s a good player and young man but seemed to really not kick on as I hoped he would last season. Best of luck to him if he does go.

Disappointed at him and Merino for bottling out so quickly. They're at a good club with a world class manager, give it a chance.

Also annoying to have to sign another CM, given we can only talk to one player at once and only send one fax a week.

Agree with this. Disappointing they don't have the belief or desire to stay and work under a manager the calibre of which they may be lucky to find themselves working for again.

Turning out to be quite a shitty transfer window....thus far. We are standing still at best.

I wonder what the exceptional reasons are

I don’t think it’s necessary to know if it’s due to family reasons.  I Wish him well for the future.

:thup:

I'd personally just put Saivet as 4th choice and spend it elsewhere. But then I thought Saivet had more about him than Hayden to begin with.

Forgot Saivet still existed. [emoji38]

Not massively disappointed, he didn't quite make the step up to this level that I thought he would.

The concern I have is that it's another body we need to replace and we know how successful we are at signing players.

Also think it's canny pathetic of people to doubt his intentions and questioning his reasons. Let's accept it for what it is BUT also let's make sure we don't just sell on the cheap (although not sure how much that matters since Rafa won't see it)

Big part of our promotion squad but didn't quite make the step up to the PL; he's only 23 though so he will improve. Been fantastic on and off the pitch for us, great lad. Will wish him nothing but the best wherever he goes.

Surprised we didn't take sangare to Ireland with this in mind.

Bit of a shitter this. He worked hard, got his head down and never  complained being out of the team. Still a fair bit of potential to realise but also wouldn't have been more than a squad player this year.

Scratch another one of the 4 or 5 Benitez wanted off the list if we are replacing Hayden too. We can't handle that amount of deals. Especially at the rate we ship players out, which is always the priority when it comes to incoming vs outgoing.

Heard Catts has sent the feelers out.

Why has it taken our journalists 2 days to realise that Hayden isn't in Ireland? Fucking hopeless man.

If he put it in at the start of the window, it just shows how little our journalists know.

The fact that he is versatile makes him more difficult to replace. He's a centre midfielder who can cover across the whole defence. That's one of the reasons Rafa bought him in the first place. We're already needing at least a left back, right back and centre back when Mbemba leaves.