Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Poor on the ball by his usual decent standards today, but still did very well in terms of putting a shift in and covering hard yards.

The early yellow didn't help like. Booked for his first foul and yet the ref spoke to Fer about 3 or 4 times before producing a card.

Poor on the ball. Awful first touch today. Diame was much better. In danger of losing his position.

No he's not, hes been one of our better players this season, has a poor game, must be dropped. He also has a class attitude.

Disagree there mind. Thought he was good against West Ham but poor in the other three.

Poor on the ball. Awful first touch today. Diame was much better. In danger of losing his position.

No he's not, hes been one of our better players this season, has a poor game, must be dropped. He also has a class attitude.

Poor on the ball today*. Caught out a few times. Lost it way more than anyone else apart from Atsu.

This is a just review of his performance today. Didn't watch Wham game but has been poor in the others imo

Disagree there mind. Thought he was good against West Ham but poor in the other three.

Thought he played well against Spurs until the sending off, and against Huddersfield he what he was meant too.

Hayden is going to have games like this, he is young and this is his first season playing at this level. Great attitude and I'm sure he will work from it. Didn't help he good booked at the very start of the game and he still worked hard until he came off.

A lot more to come from this lad. :thup:

Poor on the ball today*. Caught out a few times. Lost it way more than anyone else apart from Atsu.

This is a just review of his performance today. Didn't watch Wham game but has been poor in the others imo

I'm not disputing he was poor on the ball, but defensively did his job, and that he shouldnt be dropped. Thats all. :)

I'm not disputing he was poor on the ball, but defensively did his job, and that he shouldnt be dropped. Thats all. :)

oK.

I would probably start him next but he's rightfully in danger of being dropped. Diame did everything* better when he came on. I mean, you can't have a pass completion rate of 66% as a DM and keep your place if you play like that every week.

If I trusted Diame to consistently play like that I would start him though.

I felt his yellow was harsh tbh. Literally had nowhere to go and didn't even make a challenge. If getting ran into accidentally is a bookable offence these days it's fucking ridiculous.

And of course having a yellow so early kind of stunts his game. No way would I even think of playing Diame in for him in spite of his fairly decent cameo today.

I felt his yellow was harsh tbh. Literally had nowhere to go and didn't even make a challenge. If getting ran into accidentally is a bookable offence these days it's f***ing ridiculous.

More concerned about him on the ball. Poor first touch, then poor passing.

Fortunately the player himself has said he recognised he had a poor game. He's clearly aware he didn't play well, so stop posting useless shit as if it's some miraculous insight none of us can comprehend or acknowledge.

Diame had much more time and space to operate in due to the game being stretched.

Hayden's not in the team to be a creative outlet, he does his job absolutely fine.

There's a difference between not being a creative outlet and not finding your man with 1/3 of your passes in central midfield.

I felt his yellow was harsh tbh. Literally had nowhere to go and didn't even make a challenge. If getting ran into accidentally is a bookable offence these days it's f***ing ridiculous.

More concerned about him on the ball. Poor first touch, then poor passing.

Fortunately the player himself has said he recognised he had a poor game. He's clearly aware he didn't play well, so stop posting useless s*** as if it's some miraculous insight none of us can comprehend or acknowledge.

I've only seen the Sky games. He's not played well in any.

Did you even read what I posted :lol:

Yes. He's acknowledged he's had 1 bad game. If it was an anomaly and he did this I would not be concerned. He's had 3 bad games in 4.

Part 2: consensus seems to be he was ok today because he's not meant to be a creator. I'm not expecting creativity either but losing the ball as much as he did isn't acceptable. Around these parts that's insight.

He was poor today, aye. But trying to say Diame played well/ok in comparison kind of voids your argument. Especially when you keep banging on about Hayden's poor touch. Diame's touch wouldn't look out of place in League Two. He has been horrendous when called upon this season.

I was watching a poor mobile stream with no sound. Saw him go down a lot; my instant reaction based on his previous is he needs to remember he's not at Arsenal anymore and we don't get the benefit of decisions just because he rolls around a bit. Is that harsh?