Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

FWIW, I'm Team Ian in this battle.

That's good to know. What I know is that this forum also thought Anita and Mitrovic were going to be NUFC greats as well. I'll be right on this one.

Fingers crossed eh? Oddjob.

That's good to know. What I know is that this forum also thought Anita and Mitrovic were going to be NUFC greats as well. I'll be right on this one.

Fingers crossed eh? Oddjob.

Crucial input on this debate I feel. Cheers.

:lol: what, you want a fucking medal?

Greats :lol: Come off it. Who are these hypothetical posters who thought that? I rate(d) Anita, I still think he's a solid squad utility players, Rafa also seems to think so. And I fell out of love with Mitro around halfway through the relegation season. I've criticized the latter to no end in the Mitro thread.

Just go back to the early parts of their threads. It was clear pretty early on that neither of them would make it as good players here. You're clueless tbh so I won't waste any more time debating it with you.

How did you succumb to personal insults so quickly? :lol: I thought I was having a normal enough conversation with you. It's Friday, have a drink. Chill, bruv.

Greats :lol: Come off it. Who are these hypothetical posters who thought that? I rate(d) Anita, I still think he's a solid squad utility players, Rafa also seems to think so. And I fell out of love with Mitro around halfway through the relegation season. I've criticized the latter to no end in the Mitro thread.

Just go back to the early parts of their threads. It was clear pretty early on that neither of them would make it as good players here. You're clueless tbh so I won't waste any more time debating it with you.

How did you succumb to personal insults so quickly? :lol: I thought I was having a normal enough conversation with you. It's Friday, have a drink. Chill, bruv.

I've had plenty to drink. Drunk or sober I still think you're clueless. What's a bruv?

I've had plenty to drink. Drunk or sober I still think you're clueless. What's a bruv?

So your main claim in life is being wrong about stuff even when you're drunk or sober. Tell me more.

So your main claim in life is being wrong about stuff even when you're drunk or sober. Tell me more.

What's a bruv?

What's a bruv?

It was tongue in cheek. What's with calling people clueless when they simply have a different opinion than you? Anyways, you're boring me, piss off.

What's a bruv?

It was tongue in cheek. What's with calling people clueless when they simply have a different opinion than you? Anyways, you're boring me, p*ss off.

Now who's started with the insults because they're talking rubbish  :lol:

What's a bruv?

It was tongue in cheek. What's with calling people clueless when they simply have a different opinion than you? Anyways, you're boring me, p*ss off.

Hardly talkin' rubbish. I doubt Hayden's nothing but a Championship player. He can contribute to almost any team below the top 6 in the PL. WATCH THIS SPACE.

What's a bruv?

Hardly talkin' rubbish. I doubt Hayden's nothing but a Championship player. He can contribute to almost any team below the top 6 in the PL. WATCH THIS SPACE.

He's been reasonable, nothing more than that, in a top Championship team. He'll struggle badly next season if he's up against far better midfielders in the PL. Hopefully we don't get to find out.

Some people going overboard regarding a good performance against a bottom half Championship club with nowt to play for!

He played most of the game along side a footballing cretin and played well.

I would say as a 22 year old with his first proper season in first team he's done well and has grown over the season. Good technique, defends well, covers ground and tactically adept bodes well under Rafa. Hopefully he can impose himself more in next couple of seasons. Young, British and not a complete clogger - he must despise that Ginger cunt

Thought he was poor up until his goal.

Yet he had the most touches, made the most passes and won the most tackles out of the 22 players on the pitch tonight.  Did that all happen after his goal?