Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Still don't rate this lad. Wouldn't be anywhere near the team if we go up.

He's not ready for a full PL season that's for sure, but neither is Colback and he's been starting for us and the mackems for years. We definitely need an upgrade but if it was a straight choice between Hayden and powder-puff gingerback, I know who I'd go for.

I think he's a really promising player, full of talent. Not the finished article by any stretch of course, but I hope we stick with him.

Yep, think this is his first proper season as well in senior football.  Played for Hull last season but was in and out.  You can tell he's had a good upbringing in the game when he was young imo, good attitude as well.  Can only see him getting better

I think he's a really promising player, full of talent. Not the finished article by any stretch of course, but I hope we stick with him.

:thup: he is a holding midfielder too let us not forget, can't be too disappointed when he doesn't sure fantastic composure in the final third.

Guest palnese

Before we signed him I'm sure I read he used to play deep in midfield or as a CB, even at RB. He looks more like a natural box-to-box midfielder to me.

It's almost as if this was going to happen what with him playing regularly in his first full season and a real lack of alternatives. Shame he's such a soft player and always needs treatment, should be playing through this injury if he had anything about him

It's almost as if this was going to happen what with him playing regularly in his first full season and a real lack of alternatives. Shame he's such a soft player and always needs treatment, should be playing through this injury if he had anything about him

Put that rod away.