Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Everything you want in a defensive midfielder bar experience. Can only see him getting better.

Didn't even seem to be DCM yesterday. Him and shelvey seemed happy enough to drive forward. Much prefer that than the two of them sitting too far back. It seemed more like a 4-4-1-1 with Diane while not having a great 90mins had by far his best game for us.

Guest neesy111

Everything you want in a defensive midfielder bar experience. Can only see him getting better.

Didn't even seem to be DCM yesterday. Him and shelvey seemed happy enough to drive forward. Much prefer that than the two of them sitting too far back. It seemed more like a 4-4-1-1 with Diane while not having a great 90mins had by far his best game for us.

From watching the highlights, it was clear Hayden was getting forward a lot more than what I've seen previously.

From watching the highlights, it was clear Hayden was getting forward a lot more than what I've seen previously.

Last time he done it like that was Reading as far as I can remember.

The most complete midfield pairing I've ever seen in English football was Vieira and Petite. Not like you need to be told about it but they could both do everything, either going forward or back. Love seeing an athletic central midfielder who can play a bit.

The most complete midfield pairing I've ever seen in English football was Vieira and Petite. Not like you need to be told about it but they could both do everything, either going forward or back. Love seeing an athletic central midfielder who can play a bit.

Nee Batty 'n Lee, mind :)

Lee and Speed in our case. The only thing lacking from our two yesterday was looking to get on the end of something, we also looked to play more in and around as opposed to Sheleveys recent 40yd diagonals that look better they really turn out to be.

Guest firetotheworks

Trying to work out which is more damning with faint praise. Hayden with Perch or Santon with Phil Neville. Still probably Santon with Phil Neville like. So bad that it washed Ian W in immediate salvation. :lol: