Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Was dreadful against Blackburn but was superb against Hull and from what I saw of the game tonight he looked great too, also been good all season really.

We still need cover in CM but hoping Colback and Hayden can work until Jan at least.

Whether he can make the step up to the premier league is hard to tell at this stage, but he has age on his side.

He was awesome 👏. Didn't deserve to be on losing side; but then none of them did!

That ref decided last night that we weren't winning that game. Not a lot you can do about it when a ref is bell bent to see you lose.

I'm still amazed how we only paid 1.5 million for this lad, 3 of him = 1 Diame ??

Supposedly other Premier League clubs bid higher but Wenger was happy to take the lower bid from us as he thought we were the best option for the player.

Keep improving at this rate and Rafa will have one less player to sign in the summer.

I can definitely see him develop into a good PL player. We need to strengthen our CM, but i can still see him having nice future with us if he continues to grow like he has done this season. Seems like an intelligent and down to earth kind of person, and in combo with Rafa I have a good feeling.

I'm still amazed how we only paid 1.5 million for this lad, 3 of him = 1 Diame ??

Supposedly other Premier League clubs bid higher but Wenger was happy to take the lower bid from us as he thought we were the best option for the player.

This sounds like a load of crap like [emoji38]