Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

I think apart from the Huddersfield game he's been at least a 7/10 in pretty much every game and had some excellent games (Reading springs to mind)

reading (I think, when he really pushed on) i agree. But I'd go more of a 6/10. Slightly better than average.

I think apart from the Huddersfield game he's been at least a 7/10 in pretty much every game and had some excellent games (Reading springs to mind)

reading (I think, when he really pushed on) i agree. But I'd go more of a 6/10. Slightly better than average.

6/10?  :dowie:

The two games I have been to this season (QPR and Cardiff) he has looked class, one of our best players. Think he has loooked really good on the televised/periscope games, as well.

Great in the air, plays off both feet, moves the ball well and can stretch the play if needed. Not just a 5 yard, lay it off DM. Also has the physical ability to push on when needed. Not sure what madras thinks he can do a lot better?! 6/10 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Him and Shelvey can't play together.

Don't agree

They are too similar imo.  We need to sign another midfielder who is willing to break into the opposition box more.

Don't agree

They are too similar imo.  We need to sign another midfielder who is willing to break into the opposition box more.

Diame.

Aye I think we should try putting Diame and Shelvey in midfield and then try either two up top or buy a decent number 10

Guest neesy111

Don't agree

Diame.

Aye I think we should try putting Diame and Shelvey in midfield and then try either two up top or buy a decent number 10

We should try this first.

Don't agree

They aren't too similar but they don't seem to be complimentary either.

Guest neesy111

Aye, it's not like we completely dominated the midfield for most of the game or anything :lol:

You can dominate midfield and still create little as there is no fucker from midfield trying to get into the box.  We need a CM next to shelvey who is prepared to get into the box.