Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but during the warm-up Hayden smashed a shot that flew into the Gallowgate and hit a little kid in the face (I'd guess he was about 6-8). Looked like it caused a bit of damage as he had blood flowing from his nose.

Straight away Hayden came over to check on him, then ran to the dressing room to bring the lad a signed shirt and spent a few minutes with him apologising/checking on his welfare.

Top bloke.

It was actually one of the coaches (Cathro?) that orchestrated the gesture. He went straight over to a steward to get relevant info and then I watched as he had a word with Hayden. Kid got a nice little round of applause as he walked past the Gallowgate with blood still running from his nose.

It was actually one of the coaches (Cathro?) that orchestrated the gesture. He went straight over to a steward to get relevant info and then I watched as he had a word with Hayden. Kid got a nice little round of applause as he walked past the Gallowgate with blood still running from his nose.

rafa's influence permeates throughout the club eh?  2 years ago we'd have been charging the kid for tissues to wipe up the blood

I've said it before but he's barely played any professional games before joining us and Rafa will be fully aware that we can't burn him out by playing him too much (and U21 commitments) before the hectic winter schedule

Nice touch.

Shame Andy Johnson couldn't do the same or even apologise when he smacked one into the leazes pre game and hit me in the face. I was 14 at the time do not exactly a kid but I've hated that c*** since.

That's me convinced, I hate him now too

I've said it before but he's barely played any professional games before joining us and Rafa will be fully aware that we can't burn him out by playing him too much (and U21 commitments) before the hectic winter schedule

Yup :thup:

Can we just have someone stationed outside the Arsenal complex to grab any prospects they release or don't want to keep, so we can have a first look? Love this guy.

Someone was insinuating Rafa was playing Colback ahead of him because Colback was playing better. Just imagine that?

In what has become a surprisingly difficult competition young Isaac is my favourite player by some distance. Does the selfless usually unacknowledged stuff for the team really well, when we haven't got the ball, and yet is also a threat when we have. So intelligent in his movement, often seems to be in just the right place to break-up play or receive the ball.