Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

Exciting to see us bringing in attack minded full backs. Would be interested in seeing Perez and Ritchie playing left and right side respectively with Yedlin and this chap bombing on.

A LB :frantic: Happy days.

Ryder making noises about another winger too, in addition to Judge.

Shall we just build the biggest team ever? We've gone from having no competition for places to bulking up every position.

yeah could be a deciding factor, as i have no idea how big or quality wise any other team has. i know a few good players for the division but if they get injured how will their teams cope.

If he plays full back and Sissoko is going, I hope he gets to remain a number 7. I love fullbacks with attacking numbers, like Kolarov with 11. It's like an open admission of what they are there to do.

The "Palermo Best Moments, Skills, Assists & Goals" video has a Laurent Robert-level thunderbolt about 40 seconds in. I know folks are saying he's fast, but he looks balanced and composed with it.

:lol: Sels, Yedlin, Gamez, Hanley, Clark, Lazaar, Ritchie, Hayden, Diame, Gayle. So many freaking new players. Definitely need at least one more, as well (winger).

If Krul and Moussa leave, which they will, we'll have gotten rid of 16 players. Crazy that we probably need to sign 2 or 3 more, too.

Benítez really puts a lot of emphasis on fitness. So I guess that he's taken a look at how crazy the C'ship calendar is, and wants a big squad to cope with it.

About time, we've been the least athletic and least fit team for absolutely ages.