Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I'm just looking at the stadium plan now on .co.uk, seeing what's left.

I cannot believe how many season tickets have apparently sold. Would it be cynical to think that maybe the club are bullshitting about what's left in a hurry up and get them sort of way?

I cannot believe how many season tickets have apparently sold. Would it be cynical to think that maybe the club are bullshitting about what's left in a hurry up and get them sort of way?

Don't forget any seats that have been bought for the Man City game will show as unavailable for a ST.

Don't forget any seats that have been bought for the Man City game will show as unavailable for a ST.

Aaahhh now that makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Anyone else had an email with an 'exclusive' offer for a half-season ticket?

Just received mine. :D

They're not desperate though. Just in case anyone thought they were. Definitely not.

Tempted to scribble "Sack Pardew and I'll send you the money" on it and send it back.

Anyone else had an email with an 'exclusive' offer for a half-season ticket?

I haven't received anything, what is it for the first 10 games or something? Got one last year for last ten games hopefully Pardews sacked by xmas and ill do the same again not going back while hes in charge

It says it's a half season ticket for the first eight games. Some cunt can't count.

Guessing that they'll try to tie it in with flogging the second half as Xmas presents? Not that it matters anyway, won't be getting one for a while yet.

It says it's a half season ticket for the first eight games. Some cunt can't count.

Guessing that they'll try to tie it in with flogging the second half as Xmas presents? Not that it matters anyway, won't be getting one for a while yet.

Out of interest, what's ur criteria for going back, Pardew gone, Ashley gone? or Pardew gone a decent manager installed and Ashley showing more ambition?

Out of interest, what's ur criteria for going back, Pardew gone, Ashley gone? or Pardew gone a decent manager installed and Ashley showing more ambition?

Haven't got one particularly. I'll certainly not even consider it whilst Pardew's there - that's out of the question.

If Pardew goes I'll wait and see who's appointed and if it signals a change in ambition other than just surviving in mid-table obscurity for the foreseeable. Appointing a manager who wants to develop players and play a nice brand of football could also sway it?

It says it's a half season ticket for the first eight games. Some c*** can't count.

Haven't got one particularly. I'll certainly not even consider it whilst Pardew's there - that's out of the question.

If Pardew goes I'll wait and see who's appointed and if it signals a change in ambition other than just surviving in mid-table obscurity for the foreseeable. Appointing a manager who wants to develop players and play a nice brand of football could also sway it?

:thup:

It says it's a half season ticket for the first eight games. Some c*** can't count.

Maybe it's to allow people to buy just for Pardews remaining games?

Guest Roger Kint

Maybe it's to allow people to buy just for Pardews remaining games?

Last one is the mackems mind........