Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I've caved in like  :undecided:

Caved in. :lol:

You've spent the last three years singing the manager's praises.

Well I'd say more defending the manager than singing his praises, although he has long since given up the right to be defended.

More caving in to giving big Mike money. This was the main concern.

I've caved in like  :undecided:

Caved in. :lol:

You've spent the last three years singing the manager's praises.

Well I'd say more defending the manager than singing his praises, although he has long since given up the right to be defended.

More caving in to giving big Mike money. This was the main concern.

When he nearly relegated us, you said he deserved to keep his job so you don't need to worry about regretting your season ticket purchase. It'll be more of the same that we've had for the last two seasons, concede more than we score and lose more than we win, mackems will kick the shit out of us again and there'll be plenty of those cyber tears for you and HV to mock so :thup: :thup: :thup:

Guest chopey

I still have a very bitter taste in my mouth after last year and will find it very hard to fully support a team that pardew is in charge of, if we score I will be over them moon and then I'll look a pardew and it will be just meh .....

Guest Roger Kint

Watch the team gel and be class the summer every cunt decides to jack it in :lol:

I walked away the March before the 5th season, despite that run i have never regretted doing it. Strange saying that while never watching Cabaye play live :lol:

Man City tickets went on sale today and going by the seating plan loads have chucked it, as many as 10k I would say. Another giveaway to poor st sales is that they are selling kids tickets for a fiver for a match against the league champions, something they were doing at the back end of last season.

We only play Man City, Palace, Hull and Leicester at home until November, so after the "Ya can't miss the forst day, man" mob go away we could be looking at low numbers (for us) for quite a while.

Also a possibility of a very sparse League Cup game/defeat in there too.

Still glad I have packed in like, we have made some signings that get me excited but we are a Football club and should be doing that every year like every fucker else in the league....we're still a couple short as well and without a decent striker coming in I think we will struggle. £600 I have saved and even if we somehow have a good season I won't regret it. Got no doubt Pardew will ensure a Sunderland double over us as well, makes Roeder and Souness look like clever tacticians he is that inept. He is also a lying, smug cunt.

:lol:

Sad thing is there are some out there actually believe that using money to improve the squad and not selling players as soon as there is an interest in them can lead to a Leeds/Portsmouth style downfall. These people are just as bad for the club as Ashley and his puppett.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone know if we are we getting new season cards or do we use last years?

Last years according to .com

NB: 2013/14 ST holders renewing with unchanged details and seat should continue to use their existing ST cards.

New ST cards will only be issued to new ST holders, those changing age bands or moving seats.

Guest leejeffers91

Does anyone here by any chance know Blefuscu-D Pringle she gets me tickets but my phones broke and ive lost her number if anyone could pm me it that would be great thank you.