Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

6% left?

Counting up I make it about 300 of 1000 seats sold there.  Which would be 16000 if extrapolated out to 52k capacity.

Back of Gallowgate is usually a poor seller for ST's, so probably not a fair refection. I'd imagine it's 8-10k haven't renewed, which will be 20-25% of season ticket holders.

Guest Roger Kint

6% left?

Counting up I make it about 300 of 1000 seats sold there.  Which would be 16000 if extrapolated out to 52k capacity.

:lol: Just how it works in realy life.

Didnt the 6% thing come from the long term deals back in Feb rather than the other ST's? Not that i know how many are on each like. I know more who got renewals in the post who stopped than i do that cancelled the 10 years deals.

In a number of years we have gone from having a very stable season ticket contingent with a massive waiting list to this, general sale and still the risk there will be 1000's unsold.

Just another feather in Ashley's cap this. Idiots.

Maybe the fact we increased the capacity from 36k to 52k 14 years ago had a bearing on the waiting list?

Pretty sure there was a waiting list after the extension to ground was done.

Guest Roger Kint

In a number of years we have gone from having a very stable season ticket contingent with a massive waiting list to this, general sale and still the risk there will be 1000's unsold.

Just another feather in Ashley's cap this. Idiots.

Maybe the fact we increased the capacity from 36k to 52k 14 years ago had a bearing on the waiting list?

Pretty sure there was a waiting list after the extension to ground was done.

More than 16k? Cant see it like, plenty of games there was loads of seats in the Gallowgate empty/pay as you go from 2000 onwards like so where was the waiting list then?

Guest Roger Kint

It's ok lads if you buy a season ticket now you can win a trip to watch the first team train and have dinner with them, I'm buying now! #Desparation

:lol: Surely the winner gets a full refund, that sounds like the boody prize

Ashley makes them eat their food with chopsticks because you don't need a knife AND fork when chopsticks are 2 for £1

:yao:

When bought with 100% cotton 3pack of Donnay white sports socks.

Gave my season ticket card to some french lad in a pub last week as little souviner. Are they issuing new ones or am i going to need to pay an admin fee to get a replacement for this year?!

Gave my season ticket card to some french lad in a pub last week as little souviner. Are they issuing new ones or am i going to need to pay an admin fee to get a replacement for this year?!

Five quid's nowt when you're doing your bit for the Entente Cordiale like.

Contemplating actually getting one next year and going against everything I've been saying for about the last 5 years. Pardew is probably what's putting me off at the moment in all honesty.

A mixture of still looking forward to going to the football on a weekend with mates, and actually being mildly excited by the summer transfers. Realise it's all part of the Ashley cycle of pain and soon enough we'll see a couple of horrific sales, but fuck it.

Guest chopey

I'm still staying away but my stance has softened a bit, I've made a metal agreement with myself that if Pardew gets sacked I will go back on a trial basis to see if we can sort things out.