Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

Magpie Mover is now £20, still great value but people on twitter accusing the club of ripping fans off :lol:

Guest neesy111

Magpie Mover is now £20, still great value but people on twitter accusing the club of ripping fans off :lol:

:lol:

Mind it's a bad deal compared to some places in Germany (offer free travel to games) and other countries.

Guest Roger Kint

Mind it's a bad deal compared to some places in Germany (offer free travel to games) and other countries.

Well yeah but it only takes one cup game to make it £1 a game. Costs me £4ish return to the town, those greedy bastards subsidising costs by over £50 :lol:

Guest neesy111

Well yeah but it only takes one cup game to make it £1 a game. Costs me £4ish return to the town, those greedy bastards subsidising costs by over £50 :lol:

Yeah, it's still very good value.  Transport costs are a disgrace in this country tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah, it's still very good value.  Transport costs are a disgrace in this country tbh.

Best part of not going anymore is not having some fat bloke in a football top sqashed against you on the tramp wagon. ONly just found out what buses charge these days, its a disgrace tbh

Guest Haris Vuckic

If you have a Schalke 04 match ticket you can get round the City for nowt on match days. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think the club subsidise it. I think Nexus spot that 50k people come into town every other week and think they'd rather get 20,000 people paying £1 a game rather than nowt.

Aye thats my point. As if its the club deciding the price, nexus must lose a fortune on matchdays but its better than having loads of jobsworths checking tickets with that many getting off

Guest Roger Kint

I got an email saying it was extended to 14th June

Assume 14th is for those who hand it in though, wouldnt trust the post to make it on time(not that the club would care if it turned up on Monday like)

Explains why Mick is always so p*ssed off.

I would retire tomorrow if I was old enough, I'd rather do the garden than work, not that I would anyway. What's the point of having kids if you have to work in the garden?  I tell them to cut the grass and they do it as I've trained them to do as I say and not as I do. :lol: Anyway, I hate Pardew.

Season Ticket deadline extended..? 'Don't buy it, don't buy it, it stinks when you try it'.......

Couldn't be more obvious that they are starting to panic - they'll have something to panic about too if they haven't made a decent signing - or 4 - by mid July......

Guest Roger Kint

Season Ticket deadline extended..? 'Don't buy it, don't buy it, it stinks when you try it'.......

Couldn't be more obvious that they are starting to panic - they'll have something to panic about too if they haven't made a decent signing - or 4 - by mid July......

Panic? They started hoying concrete at France to entice fans back. Bastard shitting themselves

Guest Dontooner

Will be 50k there for first home game as usual.

Not sustainable like Pardew's football. When the passion dies slowly in some years the gate receipt will naturally fall. The game is all about passion in the end afterall, Ashley and co. are doing a pretty good job at slowly killing it.

They're bound to run out of kids who enjoy going. The atmosphere is shite and we play shite football.

Kids are fickle. Unless its parents forcing them to go so they get cheaper tickets?