Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Apart from our TV money our revenue streams must be on par with that of most Championship clubs. We've received no actual figures of sponsorship income from Wonga and we have little to no income from in ground advertising. One way we seem to be able to consistently bring in money is from outgoing transfers, if we do see a big drop in season ticket holders next season we're going to be even worse off. 

Apart from our TV money our revenue streams must be on par with that of most Championship clubs. We've received no actual figures of sponsorship income from Wonga and we have little to no income from in ground advertising. One way we seem to be able to consistently bring in money is from outgoing transfers, if we do see a big drop in season ticket holders next season we're going to be even worse off. 

How much was the wonga deal supposed to be worth again?

Did we get any of that cash?  :lol:

How much was the wonga deal supposed to be worth again?

Did we get any of that cash?  :lol:

Remember, there should also have been money Wonga allegedly paid to rename the ground back to St James' Park, too.

Before I pay the payment can anyone on here confirm whether the final payment to cover the current season would need to have been made in February?

I have had a call today saying that Jan was not the last payment and in fact Feb should have been and I need to pay it or my ticket will be blocked for the next home match.

Before I pay the payment can anyone on here confirm whether the final payment to cover the current season would need to have been made in February?

I have had a call today saying that Jan was not the last payment and in fact Feb should have been and I need to pay it or my ticket will be blocked for the next home match.

Grow some and keep it.

PS - they are correct.

• 1 month later...

Was just wondering, if Ashley sacked Pardew and brought in a "proper" manager (not going to name names but an appointment where it's clearly for footballing reasons and not a crony Ashley's heard of like Curbishley or Sanchez, etc), would people go back?