Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

And me which shows there has been a few to draft a response.

I've had nothing back since yesterday before the automated response was changed.

Could possibly mean there is a huge number and they have not got to yours yet Mick

Someone on Twitter said that apparently the club have received over 4,000 cancellations since Saturday.

That would be roughly 10% of season ticket holders and a larger percentage of those on a deal who have to let them know roughly at this time, if true.

Mine's being kept on because my cousin wants the seat. I'm not harsh enough to deny her the chance to go to the match and I'd rather it was kept on the price freeze instead of someone else coming along and paying and inflated sum to the fat cunt.

It's almost certainly nonsense, unfortunately.

I agree but it might encourage others to do it if they think a large number are doing it.

That's got to be our biggest hope, that people won't see their decision as totally ineffective and meaningless.

I didn't renew my ST at the start of this season as I was expecting to be out of the city from January, I was planning on buying tickets and going to most / all of the games until I left. This all changed when Kinnear got rehired, that was the final straw for me. There was no way a sane owner would hire his drunk mate to run our club. Ashley just doesn't care as long as the numbers are good. He's not getting anymore of my money.

My admiration to everyone who cancelled their ticket, especially after many years for some. I really think this is the only way we will get his attention.

Will I not get strung up by the club given that the terms on the website said it was 31st Jan deadline to cancel? I'm in the 9yr prize freeze malarky.

The way I figure it, there's such a wave on discontent they'd only be bringing more trouble on their heads if they tried to fight fans on this. If they want to be shitty then yeah, they could probably turn round as say it's not valid, but it'll cause a media shitstorm for them.

Will I not get strung up by the club given that the terms on the website said it was 31st Jan deadline to cancel? I'm in the 9yr prize freeze malarky.

Think it just means you'll pay the first installment for next season.

Long time  reader, first time poster here. Season ticket holder of 10 years.

I emailed the club today to inform them it would not be getting renewed. Enough is enough. I like countless others am at the end of my tether and begrudge making him wealthier whilst seeing NO investment, NO ambition, and NO point in funding nothingness.

Bang. After much prevarication, it's now done. Cancelled.

f***. :(

Thanks Mick for the inspiration for the cancellation letter.  Tough email to write.

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do mate but they are basically just laughing in our faces - we will all be back in the future (I think)

Thanks Mick for the inspiration for the cancellation letter.  Tough email to write.

I feel guilty now, I didn't want to try and persuade anybody to pack it in.

Mick the only 3 people who have persuaded anyone to cancel are Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew (and not particularly in that order either)

Mick the only 3 people who have persuaded anyone to cancel are Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew (and not particularly in that order either)

Aye. Not your fault mate. Unless you're the twat responsible for the lack of investment, desire to win etc? Is your surname actually Ashley?

Aye. Not your fault mate. Unless you're the t*** responsible for the lack of investment, desire to win etc? Is your surname actually Ashley?

Even if I was I wouldn't call myself Mike.