Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest WashyGeordie

Think me and my mates are all resigned to not renew in Feb like, £shley needs to know we're not mugs and we won't stand for it!

No ambition, no money, no plan, no-where.

Seriously tempted to just jack it in February. If the owner isn't prepared to invest my money then what's the f***ing point of giving the club it in the first place man? 

c***s can f*** off.

He probably buys in January for more than one reason. Get a few players in and keep the natives happy.

Apparently at the start of the season each club was given £200k to enhance the match experience for away fans. Spurs have used it to provide coach travel to away games for all fans.

No sign of ours then.

They have put a new tannoy system in, which is inevitably shit.

Apparently at the start of the season each club was given £200k to enhance the match experience for away fans. Spurs have used it to provide coach travel to away games for all fans.

No sign of ours then.

I'd have said Ashley is doing enough to our squad to enhance the away fans experience without paying to bus them in.

No sign of ours then.

I'd have said Ashley is doing enough to our squad to enhance the away fans experience without paying to bus them in.

Arf. :lol:

To clarify the cancellation process .

If you cancel the direct debit in February this won't affect the rest of the current season.  This is when the club takes out the DD for the following season.

You'll lose any price freeze or deal associated with your ticket if you decide to go back though this is reviewed on an individual basis (ie - ST holder for 30 years or someone who has 4 tickets more likely to get the deal over someone who's only in a 2nd season)

Please remember the Box Office staff are following orders and probably dislike MA as much as you do.  They don't control transfer policy or pricing.  A number of emails have gone into the club this week abusing staff, this will cost you your ticket and membership.

Please remember the Box Office staff are following orders and probably dislike MA as much as you do.  They don't control transfer policy or pricing.  A number of emails have gone into the club this week abusing staff, this will cost you your ticket and membership.

:thup:

Within the published information by the Premier League, Newcastle United have claimed to now have the largest family enclosure in Europe with almost 8,200 places for 2013/14, with a combined adult and child season ticket costing £483.

No wonder the ground is still mostly full (the last two home games bucking the trend for the first time in a while).

To think the family enclosure used to be just 550 seats 5 years ago, it shows how many are staying away under Ashley. I'm sure that figure will increase after February.

Has to be a good side to having so many affordable tickets for parents/children though right?

Yup.

But I think it shows that people have started leaving in the past 5 years or so and they aren't putting up with Ashley's shit.

Guest neesy111

Has to be a good side to having so many affordable tickets for parents/children though right?

It is since NUFC used to have the smallest percentage of kids / women attending in the PL in the 90's.

• 1 month later...

My daughter handed in her season ticket yesterday in order to get a cheaper one for becoming a student. She expected to pick up a replacement today, but the one she picked up still says adult in the category bit, in fact it may even be the same one. Anyone..Mary perhaps..know if it should look any different, or do they just update records and give you the same card back for the rest of the season?

My daughter handed in her season ticket yesterday in order to get a cheaper one for becoming a student. She expected to pick up a replacement today, but the one she picked up still says adult in the category bit, in fact it may even be the same one. Anyone..Mary perhaps..know if it should look any different, or do they just update records and give you the same card back for the rest of the season?

My mates student one just says adult on it

Yeah, mine just said adult :thup:

As long as she's paid the right amount for it? She certainly won't have any bother getting in.

Yeah, mine just said adult :thup:

As long as she's paid the right amount for it? She certainly won't have any bother getting in.

got in no bother. Think they're just going to alter the DD payments accordingly. Said they'd send out a new schedule.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to put my season ticket up for sale on Viagogo for the Southampton game, but when I try to activate my season ticket on there it asks me for my 'Member ID' and password. Does anyone know what my member ID is? I've tried my supporter number and my usual email address that I use to log into the club website but neither work? Any ideas or help please anyone?