Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Would have been nice if he had the ability to break out of jogging speed once in a while. Everything he did was so lethargic. Didn't challenge for the ball with any energy or chase it with any.

Is there any mention of a fee or are we just happy to get him off our books?

think we got away with giving them £2m - they had wanted £4m to take him offf our hands but ashley wouldnt budge.

The guy was crap and I dreaded seeing his name on the team sheet. Strangely enough a lot of the Stoke fans really reckoned him but I suppose they haven't seen proper footballers for a while

The guy was crap and I dreaded seeing his name on the team sheet. Strangely enough a lot of the Stoke fans really reckoned him but I suppose they haven't seen proper footballers for a while

that was more to do with him getting a couple of goals for them pre-season just before we bought him. didnt last long though.

Nice guy, shit footballer.

Aye, it's not his fault he didn't have the ability.  Came across really well and seemed to enjoy being here.

All the best, The Hoss.

I’ve always thought that Joselu isn’t a terrible player technically.  He scored a few decent goals and had the odd good moment, i remember a cracking through ball he played at the start of last season that Kenedy made a hash of.  The ability is there but i think he’s weak mentally which affects him in front of goal and once he’s missed a couple of chances his head goes down.  He seems a good bloke so i hope he can get over this issue and have a decent end to his career somewhere 👍