Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Shola was sound, he could score goals and hold the ball up well. In the Roeder days he was spot on as well. Absolutely not having that Joselu is even close to Shola in terms of ability & goalscoring, like.

He wasn’t like, he was utter dogshit and and should’ve been shipped out about 10 years before he actually was.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m loathe to rip into him if I’m honest even though his performance at the weekend was new levels of shit even for him. He does win lots of flick-ons and headers, but so would I doing what he does just jumping for the ball and reaching out to it with his head.

The fact the ball bounces off his head here there and everywhere, often straight back to where it come from, miles away from another black and white shirt or straight to the opposition means him getting his head to a ball is as pointless as Rafa giving the club a list of players to look at.

Which is ironically where Joselu came from and from somewhere at the bottom on page 20 or something.

There is a saying you get what you pay for and it’s a fact with Joselu and indeed your season ticket.

Shola was sound, he could score goals and hold the ball up well. In the Roeder days he was spot on as well. Absolutely not having that Joselu is even close to Shola in terms of ability & goalscoring, like.

He wasn’t like, he was utter dogshit and and should’ve been shipped out about 10 years before he actually was.

Also an Ashley sympathiser which seems to be forgot about

Time and absence does wonders for players like. :lol:

Aye Shola was unbelievably bad, first touch was worse than Joselu, link up play was worse and his goals per game in the Premier League was actually a bit worse as well.

Getting into the whole giant douche vs turd sandwich thing here though so probably a pointless discussion.

• 3 months later...

“I have one year left at Newcastle, I have possibilities to move but it will depend on the new board that will come to the club”,

“The market in the Premier League ends on August 8, so I am attentive to the movements that may occur with me.”

http://www.nufcblog.com/2019/05/31/has-newcastle-striker-just-spilled-the-beans-on-the-takeover/

Bishop's mastery at work, yet again. We're not buying Rondon, we're not buying nee-one. Need to make Joselu popular with the fans.

“I have one year left at Newcastle, I have possibilities to move but it will depend on the new board that will come to the club”,

“The market in the Premier League ends on August 8, so I am attentive to the movements that may occur with me.”

http://www.nufcblog.com/2019/05/31/has-newcastle-striker-just-spilled-the-beans-on-the-takeover/

I don't understand Spanish like, but I think he refers to a new manager and coaching staff :lol: