Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Hope my dad's team Leicester ruins us. Ujjjjolllaaa will destroy our weak as p*ss CBs and I Imagine Pearson will have them attack us with pace.

No bother - well not be getting many points when we get played off the park and destroyed by the top teams jn the league. Hope they show no mercy.

Why's your dad a Leicester fan?

Fully expecting the answer "he's from Leicester" :lol:

Hope my dad's team Leicester ruins us. Ujjjjolllaaa will destroy our weak as p*ss CBs and I Imagine Pearson will have them attack us with pace.

No bother - well not be getting many points when we get played off the park and destroyed by the top teams jn the league. Hope they show no mercy.

Why's your dad a Leicester fan?

Fully expecting the answer "he's from Leicester" :lol:

He's from Leicester. :lol::lol:

I actually believed he would have been sacked after the Swansea game. I bought into the logic that the international break would be a perfect opportunity to get rid and replace. He's actually going to be here for at least the next game at least isn't he? An more worryingly, we're actually going to get relegated again.

He will be sacked because he's not good enough to turn it round, but you can expect Ashley to hang on grimly as long as possible hoping he will do. Only when relegation is staring us in the face will he act, he's never going to find another manager who will be such a doormat.

People seem to have a lot of faith in Ashley sacking Pardew if it looks like we're going down. This is a man who would have stuck with Kinnear in the relegation season but for his bad health. A man who gave Shearer his first managers job when we were heading down with 8 games to go and who then gave Hughton his first managers job in the immediate aftermath or us going down.

The last time we went down Ashley made terrible decisions. Luckily for us Hughton worked out but it was a massive gamble in the summer to give him the job of taking us back up. Kinnear probably would have still been there if it hadn't of been for his health. Long story short, I don't trust Ashley to do the right thing at all. I genuinely see him giving Pardew a chance to take us back up given how easy it was last time.

Ashley has never sacked a manager for bad results other than maybe Allardyce.

Keegan and Hughton were both sacked for disagreeing with him.  Shearer wasn't invited back for the same reason.

I thought Allerdyce was sacked as he went looking for more money to spend in January.

Stumbled across this article this morning about the negative effects of only recruiting 'A' players in business.

There are loads of crossovers with our current situation, particularly the last paragraph and ironically it mentions the Andy Carroll/Newcastle United situation when discussing how much your environment influences your success:

http://blog.seed.jobs/2014/09/shouldnt-hire-a-players/