Oxford United 2-3 Newcastle United - FA Cup 5th round @ WBA beckons

BlueStar

You'd think there would be a way to get the ball to Almiron with space to run into against League One opposition, but oh no there isn't.

Bruce's forte isn't working the ball around the pitch, it's man management. Perhap a gee up rallying call and a pat on the players arses will get them going.

Sean is so much worse than Matty it's hilarious. Why is he always the one to get the nod?

:lol:

Here we go again ...

It must be all Sean's fault!

We are playing League 1 Oxford at home.

Even if Sean has been playing the whole game so far on all fours, we shouldn't be this s****.

It's not new though is it. It's like this whether he is in the team or not, regardless of opposition, regardless of home or away.

Same old rubbish.

You talk some shite. I didn't say any of that at all. I just made the point Matty is better than Sean yet Sean always gets picked because he's older. You went and made it out that I'd said its all Sean's fault when I didnt.

Simply put, get fucked. You're not pulling that shit today.

Fair enough. My fault.

I assure you though, if we put Matt in it will be the same thing.

Think Matt has benefited more from being allowed to push forward more this season, while Sean has been asked to sit.

Matt did well mostly when we briefly played 3 in centre mid and both he and Almiron pushed forward from the middle 3 in midfield, which we've now moved away from.

By next season we'll be talking about Matt the same way we are talking about Sean right now. Just wait and see Bruce work his magic.

You'd think there would be a way to get the ball to Almiron with space to run into against League One opposition, but oh no there isn't.

Bruce's forte isn't working the ball around the pitch, it's man management. Perhap a gee up rallying call and a pat on the players arses will get them going.

You know I think it's fine to have managers with this mindset if they have the self awareness to then surround themselves with assistants that are more tactical. It can in fact work really well.

Instead they just surround themselves with their mates who are all yes men. It's so pathetic man.

Longstaff is really bad. Bentaleb seems to tire already and we are losing possession all the time now.

Not watching but Bentaleb's not played all season, has he? Probably gonna be blowing a bit. What number is he?