Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Futile is right, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love all this stuff (as you can probably tell by my username, I was full of optimism when I signed up to this forum amid the BZG links last year).

I don't love the crushing disappointment when things eventually (definitively) fall through, but that's another story.

From Paully

And interpretation from

Jack Chaytor 🇸🇦

@jchaytor16

·

3h

For anyone wondering 9H-VJQ is owned by Vistajet, who are a charter company. So anyone could be using this aircraft. As we know Ashley is in Miami, 9H-VJQ, has just been to miami. And now back in Riyadh🇸🇦, also been to barbados, ashley was there not long ago #nufctakeover

Its never going to happen guys  :lol: We will be miserable forever

Only futile optimism in this thread then we can all be on suicide watch when the inevitable happens...meanwhile lets be positive as we gorge the absolutely unbelievable tweets.

Who the fuck is that Jack Chaytor anyway? I don’t follow him but he’s always on my feed.

Just someone who spends all day looking at planes, and social media accounts to try and find a link between anything which ‘proves’ the takeover is on.

Who the f*** is that Jack Chaytor anyway? I don’t follow him but he’s always on my feed.

Just someone who spends all day looking at planes, and social media accounts to try and find a link between anything which ‘proves’ the takeover is on.

Hes not on level with this cunt though

Who the f*** is that Jack Chaytor anyway? I don’t follow him but he’s always on my feed.

Hes not on level with this cunt though

Fucking thick as fuck he is.

Hes not on level with this c*** though

f***ing thick as f*** he is.

That Greg Lake lad can fuck off too.

Hes not on level with this c*** though

f***ing thick as f*** he is.

That Greg Lake lad can fuck off too.

tumblr_n0lqukZv9q1qgazi8o1_400.gifv

From that fund of all knowledge “The Shields Gazette”

Paperwork has been filed by both potential buyer and seller to the Premier League, which puts this takeover bid one step beyond that of last summer’s protracted, and failed, attempt by the Bin Zayed Group of Dubai.

And speaking to well-placed sources, the Gazette understands Sheffield United’s ownership would NOT conflict with the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia taking majority control of Newcastle United due to Prince Abdullah’s investment being a private one. Therefore, the issue is unlikely to be problematic when it comes to the league’s owners and directors test.

Apparently they’ve been interviewing sporting directors in France. Hopefully Luís Campos. Very highly rated, he’s the one who bought those Monaco players  that knocked Man City out the champions league and signed the likes of Fabinho Lemar and B.Silva etc