Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Laporta wins with 58% according to the exit polls (because of course we have exit polls in a Barça election).

:lol: Is the news coverage as extensive as a Spanish election?

The coverage in the Catalan media has been insane :lol:

Particularly when you take into account that 100,000 have the right to vote in this, compared to 5 million in the Catalan election of a month ago.

Turnout 55%

Do all players get a vote or just those there for a certain amount of time/Catalan/captain?

In order to vote in the elections you have to be a club member with one year of seniority. Players don't get a vote for being players. Usually players from the area (Busquets, Piqué, Alba, etc...) are also members since they grew up being fans, but Messi has been a member for years too.

All precincts have reported (:razz:) and Laporta wins with 54% of the vote. Honestly I think he's a sleazy blowbag, but if he appoints Alemany as general manager that will be a pretty good start. I'm far more worried about the financial side than the football side, though.

All precincts have reported (:razz:) and Laporta wins with 54% of the vote. Honestly I think he's a sleazy blowbag, but if he appoints Alemany as general manager that will be a pretty good start. I'm far more worried about the financial side than the football side, though.

Any chance of Messi staying now you reckon?

Forgot about this.

2020/21

CRYSTAL PALACE 1-0 Southampton (4,7)

Crystal Palace 1-2 EVERTON (4,17)

SOUTHAMPTON 2-0 Everton (8,17)

Southampton 2-3 MAN UTD (8,21)

Man Utd 1-2 SHEFFIELD UNITED (21,2)

MAN CITY 1-0 Sheffield United (18,2)

Man City 0-2 MAN UTD (18, 22)

August 1992 to date:

22 times: Man Utd

21 times: Chelsea, Liverpool

18 times: Man City

17 times: Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham

16 times: Arsenal, West Ham

10 times: Blackburn

9 times: Aston Villa, Fulham, Middlesbrough

8 times : Southampton

7 times: Bolton

6 times: Leicester, Sheff Wed, West Brom

5 titles: Coventry, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Swansea

4 titles: Burnley, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Watford, Wimbledon

3 titles: Birmingham, Norwich, Preston

2 titles: Bradford, Brighton, QPR, Sheff Utd, Wigan

1 title: Barnsley, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Charlton, Crewe, Gillingham, Grimsby, Huddersfield, Hull, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Stockport, Wolves

REIGNING CHAMPIONS: MANCHESTER UNITED

The Old Firm is f***ing weird.

What does the tweet mean?

If you just presume everyone and everything associated with Celtic is an utter cunt then you’ll not land far from the mark.

Rangers had sent a letter to Nicola Sturgeon (I think it was something to do with the recent crowds outside Ibrox) and in it they'd made reference to "the other half of the Old Firm" but apparently Celtic no longer consider the Old Firm to exist since Rangers started again.

Rangers had sent a letter to Nicola Sturgeon (I think it was something to do with the recent crowds outside Ibrox) and in it they'd made reference to "the other half of the Old Firm" but apparently Celtic no longer consider the Old Firm to exist since Rangers started again.

Would be better for all if everybody pretended the same.

Always wondered if we were going to sign him from Montpellier after he was running the show as their #10. I had this low-key dream that we'd have Ba as our CF, Belhanda as our #10, Hatem at RW and Remy as our LW. Cabaye and Tiote at CM.