Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

So he's being cautious. Probably learned his lesson after needlessly overdoing it for the last one.

should have been the coaches telling him not to play too soon, not the other way around.

😂 I hate bruce as our manager as much as the next man but you can’t pick every comment as some indictment against all the coaching team- it’s literally a throwaway

So he's being cautious. Probably learned his lesson after needlessly overdoing it for the last one.

should have been the coaches telling him not to play too soon, not the other way around.

😂 I hate bruce as our manager as much as the next man but you can’t pick every comment as some indictment against all the coaching team- it’s literally a throwaway

spoilsport.

The response to the Palace supporter  :lol: Wonder if he has hired some photoshoppers

There's a cracking video of his skills posted in one of the replies.  Won't post it here because it shows football but it's from @rossonerifreak

The cynic in me would be putting it down to him being put straight back into the side and playing 90mins against a top side. In reality I know we've just been really unlucky with injuries this season. Bruce and the media said so.

Guest godzilla

Why risk him against Oxford ffs. We should be playing both Longstaffs, Allan, Gibson etc

Don't give a f*** either way but disagree with this. Play the strongest team, just don't risk players.

Yeah I agree

Why risk him against Oxford ffs. We should be playing both Longstaffs, Allan, Gibson etc

I don't get how on one hand you can rightly slate Ashley's Newcastle for our dreadful cup record and not taking them seriously and then on the other hand you think we think we should be playing such a weakened team?