Morecambe 0-7 Newcastle United - 23/09/2020

joeyt

You do realise he scored 2 goals yesterday right? :lol:

One in the box and one from 30 yards :lol:

In any case, I look forward to seeing our new £20 million striker continue to thrive under Bruce, like he did last Sunday (zero team shots on target). Then you can have something else to worry about.

Not wound up - very worried that we spent £40M on a player to be a striker, knowing he wasn’t a striker and hear him say he didn’t want to pinch a goal.

Absolute criminal waste of money.

It's actually funny now how personal Kaka seems to take any comments not praising this lad like.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I do partially agree with Kaka that due to how significantly shit Bruce is, no player should be judged negatively with any real venom.

He’s being played out of position in a team where the manager doesn’t believe in tactics.

Similar to Mitro, he was hauled over the coals because we were asking a young lad new to the country to play up front on his own with no team mate within 30 yards of him. They’re always going to look shit.

I’ve seen enough of Joe to see there is a player in there somewhere, but we’ll never seen him with Bruce in charge.

I do partially agree with Kaka that due to how significantly shit Bruce is, no player should be judged negatively with any real venom.

He’s being played out of position in a team where the manager doesn’t believe in tactics.

Similar to Mitro, he was hauled over the coals because we were asking a young lad new to the country to play up front on his own with no team mate within 30 yards of him. They’re always going to look shit.

I’ve seen enough of Joe to see there is a player in there somewhere, but we’ll never seen him with Bruce in charge.

"A player in there".  I think I'm going to scream!

Guest Cheesy Beans

I do partially agree with Kaka that due to how significantly s*** Bruce is, no player should be judged negatively with any real venom.

Similar to Mitro, he was hauled over the coals because we were asking a young lad new to the country to play up front on his own with no team mate within 30 yards of him. They’re always going to look s***.

Maybe if you thought about the player’s career rather than 1 season under Steve Bruce, you might come up with a different opinion.

I do partially agree with Kaka that due to how significantly s*** Bruce is, no player should be judged negatively with any real venom.

Similar to Mitro, he was hauled over the coals because we were asking a young lad new to the country to play up front on his own with no team mate within 30 yards of him. They’re always going to look s***.

Maybe if you thought about the player’s career rather than 1 season under Steve Bruce, you might come up with a different opinion.

No, I know a player when I see one.  I don't need two fuc*ing seasons to make my mind up.

• 3 weeks later...