Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

HBA > ASM. It's not even close, man.

Saying that I'd rather have someone like Jonas over either of those in this current setup.

You say that but someone on here compared ASM with Giggs the other week.

You really do have a holier than thou attitude!

HBA > ASM. It's not even close, man.

Saying that I'd rather have someone like Jonas over either of those in this current setup.

You say that but someone on here compared ASM with Giggs the other week.

You really do have a holier than thou attitude!

I'd like to think we're all friends here

Guest neesy111

Robert, HBA, Ginola, ASM, Obertan

Rank em!

Really hard (imo) to put Ginola and HBA one above the other. Ginola was part of a much more successful team but HBA was such a bright spark in a dark time.

Should N'Zogbia on that list as well?

Rank em!

Really hard (imo) to put Ginola and HBA one above the other. Ginola was part of a much more successful team but HBA was such a bright spark in a dark time.

Probably, first 5 wingers I thought of were put down but you could add more french wide players to the list to be a complete spectrum - Bernard, Pancrate immediately come to mind

Robert & Bellamy took us from mid-table to PL contenders and CL football within a season. Number 1 everyday of the week for me.

100%.

He was everything you wanted in a winger - frustration excitement and end product. Oh and a good sulk from time to time.

But even if he hadn't had so much end product, he'd be number one for the grey y-fronts

Rank em!

Probably, first 5 wingers I thought of were put down but you could add more french wide players to the list to be a complete spectrum - Bernard, Pancrate immediately come to mind

Solano?

I'd go:

Solano

Robert

Ginola

HBA

Sellars

Gillespie

ASM

Obertan

Toss up between Robert and Solano, like, they were both mint but in different ways.

Rank em!

Solano?

I'd go:

Solano

Robert

Ginola

HBA

Sellars

Gillespie

ASM

Obertan

Toss up between Robert and Solano, like, they were both mint but in different ways.

Missed out a French in my post, otherwise yes Solano and Gillespie have to be in or threatening the top 5

French Wingers that I can remember (I wasn't old enough for Ginola don't get mad.)

Robert

HBA

N'Zogbia

ASM

Marveaux

Obertan

Pancrate

(I really liked all of the first 5 and think N'Zogbia is underrated considering how young he was when he first broke through. Playing the likes of Duff ahead of him was madness.)

• 2 weeks later...