Newcastle United Goal of the Season 2017/18

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ritchie vs Man Utd - most important win of the season and really turned the tide.

Perez vs Arsenal. Quality finish and the ball from Shelvey to set the attack up was absolutely world class. Doesn't really come across on tv where it looks like he's just hoofed it, but was right behind it in the strawberry corner and the swerve and dip to pick his man (gayle??) out behind the arsenal defence was just arousing.

Lascelles at Swansea. IIRC it was first win or first away win of the season or something. But more importantly it won me a shitload of cash on a 175/1 scorecast.

Kenedy's first goal is probably the best, but I love the breakaway vs Southampton. Not a move I'm used to seeing Newcastle finish with such sangfroid. Seen it four times, and still think they'll mess up the final ball each time.

'That may run fortuitously for Murphy...'

Cheeky cunt, it was a great pass by Clark.

Even his reaction to the finish, literally "Oh who would have seen that". Yet if Ageuro chipped fat arse Rob Elliott he'd of wet himself.

disappointing lack of worldies

Gayle and Joselu don't put their feet through it. The potential screamers we had all hit the post. Ritchie had two, one vs. Everton, Merino vs. don't remember (same Everton game?), Shelvey vs. Bournemouth (the one the onside Gayle knocked in) etc.