Newcastle United 0-3 West Ham United (HT) 1/12/18 - Post match pejoratives p13

Super Duper Branko Strupar

Turned into a pretty shameful performance in the end. We created some good chances and had some nice spells but as the game wore on our all too familiar lack of ability in front of goal became apparent.

Guest neesy111

What in living fuck was that pass by Manquillo, honestly we really do have some thick as fuck useless pieces of shite in our squad.

:hmm:

http://www.scotzine.com/wp-content/uploads/Mike-Ashley-1.jpg

Just seen this. No big surprise, as I said in the pre-match thread they're not always great as a team but they've got individuals miles ahead of ours.

Can't be many times we've shipped three without reply under Rafa.

A silly defeat, especially considering all that effort we put in for a good goal difference.

Expected something from today and we were just completely impotent. I still don't get the point of Ayoze Perez and it'd be nice if we could con somebody into taking him in January.

A silly defeat, especially considering all that effort we put in for a good goal difference.

Expected something from today and we were just completely impotent. I still don't get the point of Ayoze Perez and it'd be nice if we could con somebody into taking him in January.

Who will we play then?

Who will we play then?

Anyone, anything.

Who will we play then?

Kaka's Samurai

Rafa's fault for this one. Starting Manquillo, changing from 3 at the back and bringing Atsu on for Ritchie. We didn't stand a chance with shit decisions like that. Fuming.

Oko dokko