Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

He actually looks quite good after a bit of youtube scouting. I find it's hard to judge a keeper without seeing the presence he brings to a match though, not just his saves.

I'm sure most keepers can make a good highlight reel. They don't show when they fuck up though :lol:

He actually looks quite good after a bit of youtube scouting. I find it's hard to judge a keeper without seeing the presence he brings to a match though, not just his saves.

I'm sure most keepers can make a good highlight reel. They don't show when they f*** up though :lol:

It's true, a highlight reel just showing sprawling saves can be very misleading. We'll see - I'm happy about the potential of this coming off though  :)

I'm sure most keepers can make a good highlight reel. They don't show when they f*** up though :lol:

It's true, a highlight reel just showing sprawling saves can be very misleading. We'll see - I'm happy about the potential of this coming off though  :)

Yeah. Hopefully he can improve on what we have in the position currently.

"Martin Dúbravka disconnected from the team after the morning training and is currently on his way to England. The club is about relaxing and working on the arrival of another goalie. We will continue to keep up with the situation."

"Martin Dúbravka disconnected from the team after the morning training and is currently on his way to England. The club is about relaxing and working on the arrival of another goalie. We will continue to keep up with the situation."

'another goalie'

They must have the Czech Alan Pardew as their coach.  :lol:

Horrible signing, one of the most unambitious signings i've seen in this club. He was horrible when playing here in Denmark, ended up on the bench at the end.

Hope this is just as a 3rd choice. The Slovakian Matz Sels.

Hold kæft mand