The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm going to have to do the double for this evening as I will be gutted if it does come in and I am not on it after posting about it :)

Think when the football league starts I may try it as singles and see how it goes.

edit: 1+ corner both teams each half is 2.42 in decimal odds, so just under 6/4???

I'm going to have to do the double for this evening as I will be gutted if it does come in and I am not on it after posting about it :)

Think when the football league starts I may try it as singles and see how it goes.

Might bet it myself just couple quid for an interest. Fuck the stats :lol:

Fuck the stats is pretty much my betting (losing) strategy to be fair :)

Fuck the stats is pretty much my betting (losing) strategy to be fair :)

:lol:

Hilarious that just 3 weeks ago we were bout 5/1 to finish in top 6 and 3rd favs to sign mbappe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a bet on top 4 finish at that time too and cashed out for about double what I staked

:lol: Someone got fired for that one

Hilarious that just 3 weeks ago we were bout 5/1 to finish in top 6 and 3rd favs to sign mbappe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a bet on top 4 finish at that time too and cashed out for about double what I staked

:lol: Someone got fired for that one

Just a case of the odds shifting

I haven't really checked the stats on this kind of thing but notice on Skybet that 2+ corners both teams each half are odds of either 4/1 or 5/1. I tried it out on Uruguay v Chile of course it failed, each team had 5 corners each overall, however, as I didn't watch it I couldn't see how the bet looked throughout the game? Just seems decent odds especially if its a competitive match. A double tonight on Spain U21 v France U21 & England v Norway is 20/1. Is there anywhere I may pick up stats on this kind of thing?

Where was this bet?

Almiron any time 12/1

Shame pens don't count!

I've said it for months so I had to back it - £10 on Tim Sherwood as our next manager - 33/1.

£20 on the dream return - 16/1.

Ton on us to go down 15 minutes after the Rafa news - I had lost my bank card so a mate put it on - raging it wasn't with PP as they paid out an hour later!

Stick to the irish lottery mate! :lol: