Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I look over SMB from time to time, and what always makes me laugh is the number of threads (with huge numbers of posts) concerning us and our games. This coming at a time when results have improved and they have had a takeover completed. I have never seen a more obsessed set of people concerning a rival football club or city.

Didn’t even know they were playing/had played until I saw these posts.

Hopefully they’ll finish in the playoffs and fuck it up again, that’d be the only joyful part of this season.*

*Unless something else class happens. Like Liverpool finishing 10th.

They’re going up.

There run of games in the past couple of months including this Saturday have been against mostly lower bottom half clubs. They have Posh, Hull, Peterbrough, Accrington, Blackpool away and Blackpool, Oxford, Accrington, Charlton and Lincoln at home, so still don't think they will go up automatically. Play offs are a lottery as we all know.

Be playing us next season

The football pessimist within me, created by this club, makes me feel like that is just destined to happen.

I'm a £180 richer if so. Shame i didn't put more than a tenner on. FFS

Just had a look at the NUFC thread on the SMB to see how much they were buzzing after the takeover "news" yesterday and they're still bleating on about Rafa  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desperate for him to come back and "Rafagate" us again!

Idiots!

Just occurred to me it'll be ten years this summer since we beat these :lol: state of that man.

(having played 9 times since)

The don’t even register on our cunt list now tbh.